Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WTF is going on? WTF? Is the situation really this bad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
05515116f74a51660ca1851cbe9b100e0b740cc5 00
B9rX
CeP3FtF
Giphy 3

RETRIBUTION RETRIBUTION RETRIBUTION RETRIBUTION RETRIBUTION

Saw gory

In 2018, the best a 7.5 male can do is land a jabba the hutt currywhore lookalike.

It is, effectively, over.

If she lost weight she might get close to his level. At the moment, he mogs her by 1.5-2 points.

No fucking way. You are deluded. Just look at her fucking nose, she looks like an australian abbo.

Yeah he mogs her so hard.

She is disgusting.

boyos maybe she is rich and he married her for the dinero

Yes, it's really this bad.

I might make a thread about this later because I've been thinking a lot about this lately, but things have become even more extreme just in the last 2-3 years. The situation is dire.

It's literally to the point now where if you see a decent looking girl--and I'm talking 4/10 or better--you must be Chad to even consider her a possibility. Normies have no chance.

And so normies are now scraping the bottom of the barrel; they're going after 3/10s, 2/10s, and even 1/10s depending on how desperate they are.

And that leaves us incels with the remaining 1/10s and the 0/10s. I mean we're talking 300 lb. women here. And many of us are 4s or 5s. It's mind-boggling.

Please post ur findings and welcome. U have a micropenis u say? Size? How does it feel

not as bad as I thought it would be tbh.
Yea that obese curryguy mogs her tbh. Honestly I could not find any curry that's her looksmatch, she is literally 0/10. If she was in the curryland, she wont be able to get married, no fucking way. Fat bitches are brutally shunned in curry marriage market.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I FUCKING OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The guy is probably a homo

Upper tier white normie settles for a curry goblin, beyond over.

She looks like something living near my dumpsters.

hypergamy is far worse than i thought
jesus

Gentlemen calm down. I'm pretty sure he's with her for the money.

Gentlemen calm down. I'm pretty sure he's with her for the money.

Okay, now explain it to me,

1. How poor is that guy? On the brink of becoming a homeless?
2. How rich is she? Millionaire? Billionaire?

This is very old news. Posted so many times.

And anyways dont you remember that thread from weed where he was posing as a granny on tinder and multiple chads (legit chads) initiated conversation trying to fuck her?

Okay, now explain it to me,

1. How poor is that guy? On the brink of becoming a homeless?
2. How rich is she? Millionaire? Billionaire?
I browsed a little bit her videos and it looks like they met while she was helping her parents with their restaurant or something they owned in a mall and he was working at AT&T. Her parents were also skeptical at first, which makes me think she might be from one of those high caste families (you might know more about these things, I'm just guessing here). She also made a joke something like 'do you know who my parents are?'.
You're impling that a man like him would date a girl like her only if she were a millionaire and him homeless, but I'm not sure if that would be true. Maybe she is a millionaire and him just a wageslave who saw a way out.

I browsed a little bit her videos and it looks like they met while she was helping her parents with their restaurant or something they owned in a mall and he was working at AT&T. Her parents were also skeptical at first, which makes me think she might be from one of those high caste families (you might know more about these things, I'm just guessing here). She also made a joke something like 'do you know who my parents are?'.
You're impling that a man like him would date a girl like her only if she were a millionaire and him homeless, but I'm not sure if that would be true. Maybe she is a millionaire and him just a wageslave who saw a way out.

She is from Bangladesh (2nd generation) and her name is Nabeela Noor, so she is a Muslim. Muslims has no caste. Also high caste does not mean rich, most high caste Brahmins are poor as fuck. Yes, they used to be somewhat rich and powerful, but that was a way long time ago.

Bangladesh is one of the poorest countries in the world, I am not sure how it's really possible to become suddenly that rich. As she is a 2nd gen curry, the only possibility might be her father made crazy amount of money after moving to the west, which is extremely rare, but yes there are some guys like that. So it's not totally impossible.

I am trying to get more info about this cuck and lardbeast.
This is very old news. Posted so many times.

And anyways dont you remember that thread from weed where he was posing as a granny on tinder and multiple chads (legit chads) initiated conversation trying to fuck her?

Yea, but I did not see her makeup videos before, did not realize she is THAT ugly, holy fuck.

it really is, there is definitely something wrong with that guy if he settles for that. kind of like george austers

Yup, definitely it is. Even most normie curries won't date/marry that lardbeast.

I hope it's a paid actor
for our sake...

all fat people are gross regardless of gender.

I hope it's a paid actor
for our sake...

Keep hoping boyo, not gonna happen. Soon you will see a 7/10 chads settling with 500lb immobile lardbeasts on motorized wheelchairs, such days are coming.

Don't underestimate the power of holes.

The Chads can have any female they want. Why they do this? Why they fuck the whales? Why is Greenpeace doing nothing?? This is animal cruelty.

eQp6w4M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.