Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WTF is a mentalcel?

1. Someone who's unattractive and uses that title as cope.
  2. Fakecel with high standards, who knows he could get laid if he tried, but refuses to because if chad doesn't have to try, he shouldn't have to either, so he LARPs on incel forums and waits for Stacy to walk down his basement stairs and mount herself on his cock.
  3. Actual mentalcel with a developmental disorder.
Based and mentalcel pilled

I'm a mentalcel. Look okay but due to mental problems can't even make eye contact with a foid, let alone mate with one.

I'm a mentalcel. Look okay but due to mental problems can't even make eye contact with a foid, let alone mate with one.
Bragg if a foid looks at you moggs me badly.
You are mentalcel only if you suffer from catatonic schizophrenia.

Mentalcels are either

1. An extremely lowIQ coping faggot who is not capable of realizing how ugly fuck he is.
2. A fakecel/volcel.
High iq and foids fuck schizophrenia chads. Did you see the vid that got posted On here?

With that said, i think what makes people skeptical is the fact by definition mentalcels create their own inceldom, but in order to call a mentalcel a fakecel you have to show you understand what it's actually like to have autism and other problems of that kind. Forget about autistic Chad which is a strawman and you know it. Even an autistic normie might be called a fakecel simply because his inceldom is a result of his "lack of effort" given that other normies have no problem getting girlfriends but if a person has a disease which makes them unable to function normally around other people how can that person be blamed for not being... able to function normally around girls and do the things normies do to get girlfriends?

Thank you.

As a teenager I was briefly friends with a Chad. This motherfucker would get approached by girls and get flirted with aggressively. He would slap girl's asses and they wouldn't complain even though he wasn't dating them. Obviously for a guy like that it wouldn't have mattered if he'd been autistic. But for an average or mediocre looking guy having a fucked up brain is a colossal problem. "Get therapy" is bullshit and it doesn't work.

a mentalcel is an ugly man who isn't dogshit ugly so people think he should get foids.

if he was truly attractive he wouldn't have to try.

essentially a mentalcel could have a girlfriend who wouldn't be attracted to him and would get starfish sex from, but because of his fucked up head, he can't even get that

I see some people have no idea.