Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WTF I.T. IS RIP WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Medcel

Medcel

Antithesis
-
WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED

BrazilianSigma turned out to be one of us in disguise and nuked the sub.

WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED

They decided to shut down coz they were sick of some users there being so obsessed with incel content.

go back under the rock old man

Joined Sep 28, 2019
Posts 317

how much taller ?
Idk I'm 5'11, maybe 6 in my thick incel boots. I've never actually measured myself tbh I'm just the same height as some other guy who says he's 5'11 irl

are you the same guy with the house m.d. avi

And I've got 4 stars to my name. You have 3,000 posts and only 1 star to show for them. Quality over quantity my fren
Stars don't mean anything, in a few more posts im going to get another star to my name, that continues up until 5 stars and after reaching a new rank you do it all over again.

did you studymaxx to become a doctor and how was it
I am in med school currently and I don't really get what the big deal is lol. Maybe I'm just smart, but I think I've said this again, I literally didn't study shit in high school, got admitted to the best med school program in greece (in europe there's no premed, there's just med school), and I'm currently on year 3 out of 6. First 2 years are a breeze if you got no friends and no hope for anything basically, just occultismaxx and hope to return to the primordial omnipotent quintessence of reality that existed before time and space. Basically just ldar with more steps
He join date mog you
u 2 bby

Yeah but there are already IT copies around