Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [WTF] I need advice. I just learned I have a half sister.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So they're my age.
So my dad cheated on my mom.

Do I bring this up to my dad?
Should I reply to her?

This is really unexpected and weird and I'm not sure how to handle this.

Time for some incest ¦>

she is interested to connect with you i say go for it

Incest = wincest

Hmm. Maybe it’s not over for you after all.

Just keep it to yourself. Some other dude here mentioned it and broke up his fam, fam.

If only she was from Alabama instead of Pennsylvania

Just keep it to yourself. Some other dude here mentioned it and broke up his fam, fam.
My parents are divorced ngl

Oh. Never mind.
Why does it bother you?
The shock of the newness?
Yeah I mean. My dad is a total boomer who would never cheat

The exact same thing happened to me but I never met him because I never got the chance to. He should be 12 now. You should do it.

It could be your mother's spawn. She cheated on your dad and had her .
Nah. Theres no way its hers. My parents were together at the time

Nah. Theres no way its hers. My parents were together at the time
Your mum could have cheated but your dad forgave her if she didn't raise the kid with him.

Your mum could have cheated but your dad forgave her if she didn't raise the kid with him.
My mother was only pregnant once 100% confirmed. Theres no question who her father is.

Half siblings are useless. I have 3 of these bitches and all they think about is taking whatever worthless shit dad left me and my brothers and mom.

If she ain't trust worthy. Don't contact her. She'll only make your life worse

Half siblings are useless. I have 3 of these bitches and all they think about is taking whatever worthless shit dad left me and my brothers and mom.

If she ain't trust worthy. Don't contact her. She'll only make your life worse
Tbh I dont think I'll speak to her aside to tell her who her father is.

After stalking her Facebook she seems like a "basic bitch" but idk

Well that was unexpected. You can call out your dad if you want it won’t really change anything but hey if it makes you feel better. As for your new found half sister just remember that all you have is a blood relation. The 2 of you never grew up together and your an incel. Don’t expect any special treatment or the development of a close bond

Well that was unexpected. You can call out your dad if you want it won’t really change anything but hey if it makes you feel better. As for your new found half sister just remember that all you have is a blood relation. The 2 of you never grew up together and your an incel. Don’t expect any special treatment or the development of a close bond
Yeah I expect the moment she sees what i look like she will regret contacting me

Tbh I dont think I'll speak to her aside to tell her who her father is.

After stalking her Facebook she seems like a "basic bitch" but idk
Good, keep your eyecels open.

Yeah I expect the moment she sees what i look like she will regret contacting me
Even the same aged family members who I’ve had frequent contact with don’t care for me. Looks>all

Even the same aged family members who I’ve had frequent contact with don’t care for me. Looks>all
Imagine finding out you share the same DNA as an autistic ugly manlet

Are you 100% positive this is not a scam?
You know, you'll message her back and forth until she decides to come meet you but, how unfortunate, she doesn't have the money for the plane ticket. Her big brother wouldn't deny her a little loan in order to meet his little cute sister, right?

Imagine finding out you share the same DNA as an autistic ugly manlet
As a male I wouldn’t be adverse to it but of course putting myself in her shoes I’d probably feel awkward about it and put on a fake smile

I hope you doesn't upset your neet position. Foids have a way of getting their way.

Are you 100% positive this is not a scam?
You know, you'll message her back and forth until she decides to come meet you but, how unfortunate, she doesn't have the money for the plane ticket. Her big brother wouldn't deny her a little loan in order to meet his little cute sister, right?
Yes. 23andme works in a way that you cant contact people you're not a genetic match with. I can clearly read the data.

It's real.

Whoa, don't tell your dad yet though, and see what she wants from you...
Especially don't assume he wants to know about her or meet her.

Whoa, don't tell your dad yet though, and see what she wants from you...
Especially don't assume he wants to know about her or meet her.
Why not tell him?
She appears to just want to meet the neet

I would probably get to know her and mention it to my father, maybe your dad doesn't know he has a daughter? Also I would probably call him out on his degeneracy if so.

I would probably get to know her and mention it to my father, maybe your dad doesn't know he has a daughter? Also I would probably call him out on his degeneracy if so.
Yeah I dont think he has any clue

Why not tell him?
She appears to just want to meet the neet
If you're curious it's OK, but don't assume it's gonna be a nice surprise for him.
Maybe she's born from a relationship he ran away from, maybe he willingly abandoned her, maybe he knows she exists and wants to forget about her, maybe she's got a freaking lawyer and wants to suck the old man dry to the last penny...
Getting the picture?

If you're curious it's OK, but don't assume it's gonna be a nice surprise for him.
Maybe she's born from a relationship he ran away from, maybe he willingly abandoned her, maybe he knows she exists and wants to forget about her, maybe she's got a freaking lawyer and wants to suck the old man dry to the last penny...
Getting the picture?
He was married to my mom at the time.

So he pumped and dumped. Most likely.

He was married to my mom at the time.

So he pumped and dumped. Most likely.
Maybe, or he might as well have had a mistress on the side of your mom (don't judge, this stuff happens all the time). Just do your investigation before giving him a heartache, and begin by assuming it's just an error in the test.

Maybe, or he might as well have had a mistress on the side of your mom (don't judge, this stuff happens all the time). Just do your investigation before giving him a heartache, and begin by assuming it's just an error in the test.
Theres 0% chance it's an error. I looked over the report and we 100% share a parent. A father to be specific.

It is a scam, do not fall for it.

Guests: 25 :soy::soy::soy:

Fuck off soycucks

Theres 0% chance it's an error. I looked over the report and we 100% share a parent. A father to be specific.
Don't assume that test is flawless, really, and do your research before calling out your dad. If you feel like getting to know her do it, but you are on a minefield, especially from the legal point of view...
Me, I don't know if I would answer that message.

Honestly, I would speak with your father first. Listen carefully his story before drawing conclusions. That´s obvious there´s some detail -important detail- that has been omitted from your knowledge.

Even assuming it´s not a mistake, I wouldn´t connect with her. What kind of advantage could ever bring to your life?

especially from the legal point of view...
Me, I don't know if I would answer that message.

You literally anticipated my thought. I only see unforeseen liabilities here. New femoids never bring good news, generally.

Finding long lost family is overrated in today's world. They think you want something.

Maybe ask your dad some ambiguous questions about his loyalty around the time you were in the womb, or about family in general. Who knows, he might open up about it voluntarily. I guess you have to ask yourself: "what do I stand to gain from this?"

u should continue talking with her i think maybe itll turn out good