Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wtf happened to this forum?

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
Where's the old users? Where's bummer and other autists? Who are all these grey and blue fags like what happened?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

A lot of old bros left and we have a massive influx of infiltators/trolls/glowies.
Its beyond over for the forum now especially since mods and admins allow literal faggots on here and don't ban fakecels.

It's basically a game now. Trolls come on here, write their two copypastas and bragging posts and get banned. I'm still relatively new to the board, but I've seen this shit happen multiple times already.

After Saint JD went ER in Plymouth, a lot of grey fags started showing up.

only answer is poor moderation and sudden influx of faketards/greycels
many are migrating to trannycord and committing account sui as we speak because of this

Where's the old users? Where's bummer and other autists? Who are all these grey and blue fags like what happened?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
In my opinion, it's an influx of normies who are now suffering from inceldom. Inceldom is just more widespread.
I've been browing since 2017 btw

bummer deleted his acc weeks ago

bummer deleted his acc weeks ago
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: I've been seeing a lot of old user accounts today that I recognized from past years, all stricken out, some permanently, it seems. There is no place for us.

Bummer's icon was usually south park yaoi I don't miss that

A lot of old bros left and we have a massive influx of infiltators/trolls/glowies.
Its beyond over for the forum now especially since mods and admins allow literal faggots on here and don't ban fakecels.

Many old users quit because they probably got bored of this place and all this thing with doxxing and stuff change helped them finally pull the plug.

Im thinking of doing the same, too many people trying to deny lookism and halo, calling blackpill bullshit, probably normies become too autistic to the point they cant function in real life so they come here.

BD has become a deletetranny

JoinedSep 15, 2020

Mayofags like bummer ascend, ethnics like me are doomed to stay here forever