Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Wtf] Even gigatyrone is insecure about his looks

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Screenshot 20180527 191814

"Had zero confidence" JFL. This is the same male model who literally got APPROACHED BY ZARA LARSON A 8/10 HIGH STATUS MUSICIAN Does he even know the meaning of zero confidence? Like to see how he would cope living as a mere plebian let alone a incel. He would rope in 0.1 seconds

Honestly I can see how the acne would lower his confidence so much.
It keeps him from being way more attractive, acne is the worst physical feature to have.

chadrones are the top dogs. chads(white slayers) are too common, tyrones are black so automatically uglier than chads, chadrones are just as attractive, if not more attractive than chads and are rare too.

Says he has a lazy eye which is pretty bad tbh. Would be a death sentence on a normie.

Says he has a lazy eye which is pretty bad tbh. Would be a death sentence on a normie.
He's still a male model so it can't be that bad
It keeps him from being way more attractive, acne is the worst physical feature to have.
Hes already like a 9+ judging by how femoids react to his pics so it doesnt matter

he has no right to complain i just checked his profile he has literal girls of all races saying they want to fuck him and leaving heart eyes under his pics even fucking jb what the fuck

chadrones are the top dogs. chads(white slayers) are too common, tyrones are black so automatically uglier than chads, chadrones are just as attractive, if not more attractive than chads and are rare too.
Optimal mulatto is like 30 percent black 70 percent white with blue eyes

Shoot that guy's incredibly good-looking. If it weren't for the existence of Asian women I'd say Tyrone = Chad.

Shoot that guy's incredibly good-looking. If it weren't for the existence of Asian women I'd say Tyrone = Chad.
I kinda have his phenotype but shorter, darker and weaker boned

never heard of a chadrone. thanks for taking me to school boyo

he has no right to complain i just checked his profile he has literal girls of all races saying they want to fuck him and leaving heart eyes under his pics even fucking jb what the fuck

his GF tyrone getting the white thot.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG55.PNG
    Capture.PNG55.PNG
    151.9 KB · Views: 178
tbh tbh ngl ngl i kinda look like him, a little darker and eyebrows arent as thick

how tall is he

Wtf should totally be a tag

"i am a 9/10 tyrone and im here to tell you to stop worrying about your looks"

"see i have this one pimple on my chin im not insecure about it see"

N
nah, a weak jaw or bug eyes are worst. Acne can be fixed so can acne scars about $90-$250

Acne scars cannot be fixed, they are permanent.
yes they can wtf i thought everyone knows that ? You can get rid of any scar ,its just really expensive.Laser,strong chemicals,microabrasion,dermabrasion.etc

yeah mulattos who appear as overly tanned whites with mostly caucasian features are the best looking ones.

basically mulatto chads
love being lightskin

Normies talk shit on each other and it gets to them more than just having been born incel putting up with this shit for years.