Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wtf does this normiefag meme mean?

Literally worshiping a ZOGbot; cucked AF.

why did Jewtube recommended me this garbage?
Cause it's Jewtube; what else would you expect? :feelsjuice:

It's a known fact that YouTube algorithms have been trying to force certain content on users for awhile, so it makes sense to throw in some gay normiefag stuff.

>this song

QB4TSJvujVDQxyHHcRGJ1nCVBPhnbtdo21s8mLSp7qc.jpg

is that an asian toilet?
Oi want to rape and kill her

I don't speak spic

i guess it relatable to normies because thats how they feel around hot girls

It's about sex. There is a sexy woman existing in front of a camera lens, which is then sent to the eyeballs of horny teenage males. Very stimulating, but also common quality and thoughtless; very typical for "memes", which are overwhelmingly in-jokes online.

How ironic, this police whore is flirting a random 12 yo.

Last edited:
It's bullshit

Youtube has been intentionally made retarded in 2019 and it's only getting worse year after year, day after day.

I wonder how these bitches get jobs as cops? they wouldn't be strong enough to stop a thug, or a pack of them.
it's southeast asia, the men and the women are around the same height and strength. plus they don't have to arrest 6'4 Tyreese who jus' popped a fent laced m30 and has gone nigmode.