Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WTF did incels even do wrong?

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★
Why are we viewed as devils?

The actions of a few mentally ill individuals doesn’t represent a whole group

Because we make fun of foids? Who cares lol

Because we joke about Violence? Literally every one does online

Because we make jokes about rape? Foids literally fantasize about rape and want rapefugees to come over

Because we call females foids? Who cares it’s a word

Because we’re against feminism? Literally anyone with a brain is against feminism

There’s literally zero evidence of any of us being a potential threat, we’re just a bunch of depressed demoralized losers

Go find something to worry about

Being around ugly men = oppressing wimmin

being ugly. its really just that. any other reason is normie cope

Just for existing lol. Normies want to genocide us but they can’t so they can only seethe online about it

Our crime is being ugly

We have committed the crimes of being either short, ugly or autistic (or all 3 in the worst case)

We are Not the bootlickers of this Shithole anymore . Yet Society expects Low Ter Man to wageslave all their Lifes . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Foids literally fantasize about rape
I would reword this as 'some foids fantasize about rape'. Then explain to them that obviously the thoughts of a few shouldn't determine the majority, as it is for us too.

Mostly because Anti-Feminism, this isnt seen as a good trait in 2024 except your from Syria.

Also simply because People hate Negativity because they know in secret that life is pointless BUT they create their materialism and sex bubble to delusion themselves.

Another reason is that people think Incels arent self-improving and lack motivation. This isnt necessary the case as a lot are doing so and even going to therapy.

The main Problem with that is that Gymmaxxers are usually affiliated with Masculinity and Tryhard behavior - something that is usually not liked by women either BUT not associated by them as Incel traits.

They are annoyed that we are complaining about our issues, they want is to shut up and wageslave. (water)

what's all this about jokes?

nobody makes jokes here

I certainly haven't. I am always deadly serious

if incels made jokes, why then

then they would be funny and have a good personality, and would walk around getting laid everywhere. but then they wouldn't be incels. so that would ruin everything.

A woman would rather fuck their dog than fuck a man she finds unattractive. Let that sink in. Our very existence disgusts them to no end and they want us dead.

We were born wrong and that's it

Why are we viewed as devils?

The actions of a few mentally ill individuals doesn’t represent a whole group

Because we make fun of foids? Who cares lol

Because we joke about Violence? Literally every one does online

Because we make jokes about rape? Foids literally fantasize about rape and want rapefugees to come over

Because we call females foids? Who cares it’s a word

Because we’re against feminism? Literally anyone with a brain is against feminism

There’s literally zero evidence of any of us being a potential threat, we’re just a bunch of depressed demoralized losers

Go find something to worry about
and normies also always joke about male rape so why can't we joke about foid rape

They hate us because we don't accept our fate as genetic dead ends.
In their minds, we should be happy that they even let us live
full

I stopped caring what soys think a while ago

We are Not the bootlickers of this Shithole anymore . Yet Society expects Low Ter Man to wageslave all their Lifes . :feelskek: :feelsclown:
And normies need someone to feel superior to, if they think anyhow far ahead Chad is they will rope.

Incels bring light onto the imbalance between men and women in society. This upsets women because women are privileged and treated better than they deserve. If enough people realized this truth and agreed with it then women may lose this privilege so women fear Incels and simps will do anything women want in order to get a chance to sniff a girl's butthole. This leads to Incels being vilified by society.