Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wrote a song: I'm genetic Trash, Check it out

I was expecting some mediocre stuff but goddamn the quality is great and your singing is not even bad, good job bro.
I'll be looking forward to more of your work.

I was expecting some mediocre stuff but goddamn the quality is great and your singing is not even bad, good job bro.
Thanks, man

Normies would tell you you can ascend now because foids automatically get wet for anyone who can play music. Classic cope I heard a lot growing up.

Normies would tell you you can ascend now because foids automatically get wet for anyone who can play music. Classic cope I heard a lot growing up.
Skills, hobbies, and passion mean nothing to women. Very rewarding cope, though. Keeps me going

good little tune ngl

incel culture ngl

incelaissance ngl

I can relate bro :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Incelkid

@Mainländer thoughts?

Amazing job! Makes me feel like I'm in the early 2000s again somehow.

Ironically, you wouldn't be able to write and record something as good as that if you really were genetic trash. You're probably just ugly bro.

Amazing job! Makes me feel like I'm in the early 2000s again somehow.

Ironically, you wouldn't be able to write and record something as good as that if you really were genetic trash. You're probably just ugly bro.
From a population genetics perspective, there is no difference.

voicemogs me hard

but still very nice :feelsmusic: :feelsmusic: :feelsmusic:

talent mogs me from pluto and back

What do you mean?
Well, according to population genetics I am part of the gene pool, the total amount of genes in the population, but I won't be able to pass on my genes so it doesn't really matter. If you don't pass your genes, you're basically a genetic dead end. The artwork I made for the rock version of the song shows this:

Last edited:
that's really good, I just subscribed

nice tbh, there's more and more musiciancels

I liked Ur wizard song

Thanks guys, hope you have a great coming decade full of reasonably priced big tiddy whores and your cope of choice.
Thank you Grendel! I hope you'll never meet the Chad Anglo-Saxon Beowulf again!

A stupid bitch ass Stacy In The comments

IT has started their brigade. Fuck them.

Last edited:
Damn wtf. Talented cel. Nice song bro :feelsmusic:

High quality :feelsahh: , the electric version reminds me of Rancid.