Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wrote a Poem About TeenLove

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Ohhhh.

TEEN LOVE
TEEN LOVE

What am I without teen love? I am nothing, nothing but a gust of dust in the wind, forever to exist with no oversight and no purpose or drive to continue. I missed out on teen love, now I am cursed for ever, for all eternity I must rot in my own internal hell. It matters not if I I to woo the most beautiful Stacies or the hottest Becky's, for I missed out on the one key to the doors of happiness. It matters not, oh for I missed out on teen love, it is all over now.

TEEN LOVE
TEEN LOVE

God, why do you make our lives so short, for every man dies at age 19 if he missed out on teen love, he becomes a husk, a shell, a shadow of what he once was or what once could have been. Without teen love, life is trauma, for to miss it leaves one more traumatized than the most abused and discarded orphan. Without teen love, one is nothing, they are doomed to walk the earth with no soul, no heart, and no happiness.

this one is better than the last one, but disagree with your having a teen love with a fucking landwhale jfl

stopped reading because of poor English. "I am nothing but a gust of dust in the wind". Gust refers to the sudden movement of wind, so it doesn't make logical sense in this context.
You should have said: "I am nothing but dust in the wind", would have been more coherent.

Ohhhh.

TEEN LOVE
TEEN LOVE

What am I without teen love? I am nothing, nothing but a gust of dust in the wind, forever to exist with no oversight and no purpose or drive to continue. I missed out on teen love, now I am cursed for ever, for all eternity I must rot in my own internal hell. It matters not if I I to woo the most beautiful Stacies or the hottest Becky's, for I missed out on the one key to the doors of happiness. It matters not, oh for I missed out on teen love, it is all over now.

TEEN LOVE
TEEN LOVE

God, why do you make our lives so short, for every man dies at age 19 if he missed out on teen love, he becomes a husk, a shell, a shadow of what he once was or what once could have been. Without teen love, life is trauma, for to miss it leaves one more traumatized than the most abused and discarded orphan. Without teen love, one is nothing, they are doomed to walk the earth with no soul, no heart, and no happiness.
Poems me

Ohhhh.

TEEN LOVE
TEEN LOVE

TEEN LOVE
TEEN LOVE

lovely :feelsokman:

stopped reading because of poor English. "I am nothing but a gust of dust in the wind". Gust refers to the sudden movement of wind, so it doesn't make logical sense in this context.
Have you heard of poetic license?

You should have said: "I am nothing but dust in the wind", would have been more coherent.
You can't even string out a proper sentence so shut the hell up.

Teen love and sex can be prevented by segregating high schools based on gender. Males will attend school on Mondays and Wednesdays. Females will attend school on Teusdays And Thursdays. Fridays will be online learning. This hybrid learning model will be a great idea. Universities and colleges should follow this model to prevent the Chad's and Stacies from initiating romantic relationships and hookups.

You're white trash who failed in the easiest economics system known to man.

I am a poet.
1) you are a kike lover.
2) No you are not, it reads like shit.

18 is the last year when it's possible to neuter damage caused by lovless life during teen years.

I'm not going to take the opinions of someone who is an economic failure in a capitalist system.
Let me know how your betabuxxing turns out.

Bro stop every one of these teen love posts make me feel so bad. I honestly dont blame girls really for not taking me as a teen i was a late bloomer and pretty shite. I blame them now though