Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wrote a Poem About how Chads are Psychopaths

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
In a world adorned with captivating grace, Chad prowls the streets, a charming fiend, a smile masking the darkness on his face. Toying with hearts, an art he's keen, his sadistic pleasure he can't replace.

A Casanova of charm, he casts his spell, Stacys swoon, falling into his snare, but it's not love or passion he wants to quell; it's the torment of incels, his twisted affair.

In this eternal game of hearts he plays, like a puppet master pulling strings, he thrives on their pain, in a cruel malaise, crushing their spirits, he feels the sting.

Oh, Chad, the heartthrob, a mask he wears, his laughter echoing like a haunting tune, but deep inside, a void he bares, and his happiness, a facade, a heartless rune.

His conquests flaunted in public glare, he taunts and mocks, reveling in their despair, for in their envy, he finds a morbid fare, a sadistic pleasure beyond compare.

But behind the facade, a hollow soul, yearning for something he cannot embrace, love's true joy, he'll never know, for his heart is a barren, desolate space.

Oh, Chad, the heartthrob, forever seeking pain, never knowing love's tender touch, his path of darkness, a life in vain, leaving a trail of hearts crushed.

In this tale of tragedy and woe, the heartthrob's fate is sealed, his charm a masquerade that's left him cold, in his cruel game, no love revealed.

So, Chad, the heartthrob, a psychopath's name, his laughter echoes through the night, but in his wake, hearts bear the shame, and love's absence casts a blight.

In a world adorned with captivating grace, the legend of Chad unfolds, but beneath the charm, a sinister embrace, a heartless soul he forever holds.

idc laughing GIF

The poem was good but your titles for your post is trash. It’s like a reddit title

How should i improve?
title the poem like you are a youtuber instead, clickbaiting your post slightly based on what you wrote. Way better than saying “look at me guys, I wrote a poem about something”

title the poem like you are a youtuber instead, clickbaiting your post slightly based on what you wrote. Way better than saying “look at me guys, I wrote a poem about something”
True, I'll think of ways to improve

How should i improve?

Don't worry about it.

A genome-wide association study (GWAS) of the personality constructs in CPAI-2 in Taiwanese Hakka populations.​

Kao PY et al. 2023
Researchers performed a genome-wide association studies (GWAS) to investigate the genetic components of the personality constructs in the Chinese Personality Assessment Inventory 2 (CPAI-2) in Taiwanese Hakka populations, who are likely the descendants of a recent admixture between a group of Chinese immigrants with high emigration intention and a group of the Taiwanese aboriginal population generally without it. The CPAI-2 that were not previously observed using the traditional Big Five personality measures and this is the first study that investigates the biological basis of CPAI-2. This inventory consists of 22 normal personality scales and 3 validity scales. For this study, they used 19 personality scales including the Social Potency factors such as Diversity, Logical vs Affective Orientation and Enterprise, Dependability factors such as Responsibility and Family Orientation. The first significant result was rs56666, located between the UTRN gene and the EPM2A, that is strongly associated with the personality, Enterprise. The second significant result was rs1267992, located in gene NKAIN2, that is strongly associated with Diversity. The final significant result was rs12503435, located between the RAPGEF2 gene and the FSTL5 gene, that is strongly associated with Logical vs. Affective Orientation. The participants with CC genotypes were likely to have logical and analytic thinking and behavior, while AA genotype participants were likely to be more sentimental and showed intuitive orientation. The RAPGEF2 gene is up-regulated in Alzheimer’s disease patients’ hippocampus and may play roles in Aβ oligomer-induced synaptic and cognitive degeneration. FSTL5 is expressed in cortical neurons, specifically in the hippocampus CA3 region and the cerebellum granular cell layer, and is important in synaptic transmission and plasticity.

Total Global170662C=0.853189A=0.146811
European Sub144408C=0.849240A=0.150760
African Sub8898C=0.8975A=0.1025
African Others Sub328C=0.902A=0.098
African American Sub8570C=0.8973A=0.1027

I think your prose is improving :feelsokman:

This is actually good

writing poems about men…..
enough is enough bro

Cringe af tbh really gay undertones, chad isnt the torment of incels willingly he just is as a side effect.