Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wrong race wrong country wrong time

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
All I did was be born the wrong race in the wrong country at the wrong time now one of those things I can blame my parents for they chose to raise me in a white majority country instead of our ancestral homeland the other two are more circumstantial if only I had been either born in my homeland in a different era of time or born white and good looking in any era my life would be so different that I can’t fathom it.

Brutal lack of commaspill

Brutal lack of commaspill
All I did was be born the wrong race, in the wrong country, at the wrong time. Now one of those things I can blame my parents for: they chose to raise me in a white majority country instead of our ancestral homeland, the other two are more circumstantial. If only I had been either born in my homeland, in a different era of time or born white and good looking in any era, my life would be so different that I can’t fathom it.