Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Write why we should all drink OJ (orange Jews) coolaid thankfully?

AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NEET
★★★★★
Only SERIOUS replies of roleplay, as a GOOD slave, ALLOWED!
Remember, OJ is HEALTHY!

Wtf are u on about?. Are u trying to do gay Jew E-sex with us?

I'm OJ Simpson.

orenthal james

can someone explain what this cunnycel keeps rambling about with this OJ and jews whatever?

can someone explain what this cunnycel keeps rambling about with this OJ and jews whatever?
ONE time my totally innocent professional post was unjustly deleted for "minors", totally made up reason, and you accuse me of something stupid. Maybe shtfu, delusionalcel.

ONE time my totally innocent professional post was unjustly deleted for "minors", totally made up reason, and you accuse me of something stupid. Maybe shtfu, delusionalcel.
:dafuckfeels: these words are in english and I still have no fucking clue what you're trying to say

:dafuckfeels: these words are in english and I still have no fucking clue what you're trying to say
Stop calling other people various cels, when the meaning is accusatory and stupid, u ffing cunt.

Stop calling other people various cels, when the meaning is accusatory and stupid, u ffing cunt.
incel chudcel fakecel UKcel brocel cunnycel pedocel jeetcel copecel volcel outcel schizocel ESLcel dogcel catcel mousecel knotcel