Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Write something a woman HAS told you

"Ewwwwww"
"Drop dead"
"What are you looking at?"
"I wouldn't want you if you were the last man alive"
"You would have to pay me a million bucks"
"No one will ever find you attractive"
"You look like a serial killer"
"He should just put a bag over his head" (one girl to another)
"You're too ugly to be my son" (from my own mother)

Still, most of the worst insults about my looks were from other guys when I was younger - but women confirmed everything my bullies said about me growing up by constantly rejecting me over and over and over and over again throughout the course of my life. Not to mention the preemptive rejections which are probably in the millions by now. It's the nonverbal preemptive rejections that trigger me more than anything, because they don't even want to say one word to me even if it's something negative. They just want to get away from me as fast as possible after detecting how genetically inferior I am.

You look tired
You look like toad
Do my homework

your face is ugly and you're retarded

also a guy overheard foids talking about me and told me that they said i'm sub2/10

the most suicide fuel thing ive ever been told by a foid was something a foid colleague told me when i explained her im never going to get a gf and she was like "oh kikecel, youre a wonderful human being and every woman would want you as her bf".
i wanted to take her head and bite her face off that dumb cunt fucking whore.
the thing she said to me haunts me to this very day and it was 2 years ago.

“sorry you’re not my type” (after she was on a rant on how she can’t find a man, and I was miniding my own business and had no intention of asking her out)

“You fucking faggot” (several times throoghht my childhood, by my sister)

“I’d rather kiss a dog” (some nasty Jamaican bitch in high school)

“Ew I don’t want to sit next to him” (by an ugly black-Puerto Rican hybrid in middle school)

But females are the more empathic sex, right?

This one is quite interesting. If you have a good attribute, females will call you out immediately on that. I was somewhat skilled sports, in this case soccer. Yet some female called me out for that and I should stop bragging like this despite the fact we were in the middle of the game and nobody talked.

Seriously. Females in general like to mogg men. They like it to emasculate men, to put them down. It gives them power and they all know that we are not allowed to fight back or to say something back. This situation here is really messed up.
They like to mog subhumans specifically.