Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Write down your Bluepilled anime vs blackpilled anime list here

ezio6

ezio6

Only 1% incel are blackpilled, extreme paretto
-
Bluepilled anime is literally a priviliged overpowered protagonist bluepill imagination by the incel writer,most of the face in those anime were jbw chad pilled. :soy::feels::foidSoy:

personal favorite blackpill anime :

- elfen laid:feelsohh: ( murder blood psycho robot) in anime !!!

-evangelion ( based real oldschool blackpill depression )

-monster ( a true blackpilled psychopath ):smonk:

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::worryfeels:overrated bluepill jbw anime drawing worship:

-Death note - a god complex chad who got lucky and the guy is a real chad wtf . :bigbrain: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:

-baki ( roids and most ppl have perfect muscle insertion wtf):feelsPop:

-chainsaw man ( poor caucassian jbw style demon chads and stacies):feelsLightsaber:

-berserk ( brutality and femboy gay fetish by the writer, griffith-a bisexual rapist
antagonist who let kings fuck his ass to gain military favor) :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::whatfeels::giga::feelskek:

- dragon ball ( nostalgic psyops and full of fillers)

tbh it's not an anime but a cartoon , "avatar" was always super bluepiled
the girl faling in love with yang who was shorter than her but he was statusmaxxed due to being the avatar
also then she fall in love with prince zuko who was ugly due to burns in his face.
there's no blackpilled animes btw, jews won't let that happen

the girl faling in love with yang who was shorter than her but he was statusmaxxed due to being the avatar
also then she fall in love with prince zuko who was ugly due to burns in his face.
Who fell in love with Zuko? I know he had kids but it wasn't mentioned who he got with right?

Who fell in love with Zuko? I know he had kids but it wasn't mentioned who he got with right?
the girl who controls water, i think she liked him in the last ark but it have been a long time since i watched the anime so i don't remember the details

the girl who controls water, i think she liked him in the last ark but it have been a long time since i watched the anime so i don't remember the details
"But according to the creators, Mai is the one who ends up marrying Zuko, and the name Izumi means fountain, which goes back to the fountain incident when Zuko and Mai were kids."

Found this, not sure if accurate.

Aang ends up being 6ft tall.

Blackpilled Anime
  1. BASTARD! Gigasigmamale seduces whores with his darktraidmaxxed abilities despite being a violent psycho
  2. Afro Samurai based nigga killed that whore and her simp brother
Bluepilled Anime
  1. Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann, cringe self improvement bs also ends with cuckoldry
  2. Rorouini Kenshin simpshit
  3. Cowboy Bebop cuckoldry and simp shit (vicious should have won)

"But according to the creators, Mai is the one who ends up marrying Zuko, and the name Izumi means fountain, which goes back to the fountain incident when Zuko and Mai were kids."

Found this, not sure if accurate.
i was actually talking about katara

Aang ends up being 6ft tall.
yeah, i think the reason she fall in love with him when they were kids is because she heard a prophecy that she will mary the avatar and then it turns out he's the one

716ys9lymzL.jpg

dragon-ball-gt-goku.gif

yeah, i think the reason she fall in love with him when they were kids is because she heard a prophecy that she will mary the avatar and then it turns out he's the one

I read the Avatar Wiki too.

HXH is good.

I read the Avatar Wiki too.

HXH is good.
i never watched HXH , i downloaded all the episodes but got lazy to watch them but i will definitely watch that anime sooner or later

The Avatar fandom is probably one of the first blackpill type expirience I had. I was big into as a kid and I thought from the beginning that Aang and Katara because they built a relationship arround mutual respect and comrodery. But all the foids (including my sister) wanted her to get with fucking Zuko (the darktriad thugmaxed, bad boy prince) who tried to kill her because he feed her irrational desire for vengeance. It really goes to show that women including teenagers would pick a man with a history of violence over the nice beta that respect her JFL

yeah i know but in one arc of the series she made some kind of a bond with suko, i ramember she even hugged him

Anime is written by males. That is why there's a human element.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back