Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wristcel Trait: You suck balls at arm wrestling

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I'm a wristcel myself and no amount of gymmaxxing helps me get better at arm wrestling. Even with ppl who can lift way less than me just cuz of that thin fuck.
I also struggle increasing grappling strength, I have to use gloves and equip. to not injure myself many times.

Arm wrestling is for closet fags

Nigga what im gonna do with these arms tbh its over for me.

I gymmaxxed and can beat almost everyone I know in arm wrestling it makes me feel like a god :dab:

I gymmaxxed and can beat almost everyone I know in arm wrestling it makes me feel like a god :dab:
Challenge Chad to an arm wrestle and he'd just laugh at you and go fuck a girl and call you a homo.
Either that, or lose, then the foids would laugh at you and call you an ugly gymcel coper and go fuck him anyway.

Know what makes you actually feel like a god? Fucking stacy whenever you want

COPE

I’ve never arm wrestled anyone because they didn’t want to touch my hands, and they knew it was going to be one sided because how weak I looked.

Challenge Chad to an arm wrestle and he'd just laugh at you and go fuck a girl and call you a homo.
Either that, or lose, then the foids would laugh at you and call you an ugly gymcel coper and go fuck him anyway.

Know what makes you actually feel like a god? Fucking stacy whenever you want

COPE
I beat a Chad in arm wrestling once and he just accused me of cheating and everyone else believed him and his foid harem followed him out lol

I beat a Chad in arm wrestling once and he just accused me of cheating and everyone else believed him and his foid harem followed him out lol
Chad always wins. Even if you humiliate him it's useless.

haven't arm wrestled anyone since 7th grade and then i got beaten by everyone

I can relate this