Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wrist, forearms and neck

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
From my research, these areas are typical characteristics of Chads. Is there any way to improve on them? Yes.
Do forearm and neck excercises in order to add mass to these areas. Thoughts?

Thanks for bringing this up! I have always had the smallest bone structure ever. I have NEVER seen any male with smaller bone structure than me. Small wrists that I even got called out for when I was 10 years old. and my forearms are pathetic I have seen pre teens with bigger forearms (I am not kidding)

I await "it's only FACE" responses.

Thanks for bringing this up! I have always had the smallest bone structure ever. I have NEVER seen any male with smaller bone structure than me. Small wrists that I even got called out for when I was 10 years old. and my forearms are pathetic I have seen pre teens with bigger forearms (I am not kidding)
I have seen Chad having bigger forearms than incel upper arms. It is a clear indicator of manliness. Just look at last generation. All our fathers have huge forearms.

Neck bridges can help but a lot of Incels have loooong pencil necks. A long neck is usually not good for a guy