Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wow

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
I was gone for like 6 months and not a single notification awaited me lmao story of my life niggers

Tbh people rarely get tagged. In order to get notifs, you have to make threads and reply to people.

Or be a fakecel and receive messages from other people :feelsLSD:

You were banned from Neets.net.

That doesn’t happen here. Other funny thing I’ve found here is that unless you reply to someone within an hour they won’t reply back, even if they’re online at the time of your response.

Stupid ass mentality, can someone explain it to me? My guess is the dopamine high is gone so they don’t feel like responding.

That doesn’t happen here. Other funny thing I’ve found here is that unless you reply to someone within an hour they won’t reply back, even if they’re online at the time of your response.

Stupid ass mentality, can someone explain it to me? My guess is the dopamine high is gone so they don’t feel like responding.
Retarded ass NPC mentality indeed. I'd get back to anyone at anytime if it was deserving of a response.