Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wow, my face is fucking unsymmetrical.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Looking at a pic of myself (my passport picture I have on my phone) so it's head on. And left eye is lower than the other. Is it over?

I have pretty decent eye area, my third is a literal Trainwreck/nuclear Holocaust disaster. It was over for me before it even begun.

thats why we are here

Same bro.

At least you have good eye area, mine is shit as well.

I can't even look at my pics.

I would say it's good, it's not complete Slayer eyes, might be slightly average or above
I have NCT and upper eyelid exposure, especially on my left eye. :feelsrope:

I have NCT and upper eyelid exposure, especially on my left eye. :feelsrope:
I always inspect people's eye area, Jaws and chin now. I always see people with eyelid exposure nd they don't even know

It's over boyo.

I always inspect people's eye area, Jaws and chin now. I always see people with eyelid exposure nd they don't even know
When I look into the mirror, I don't find my eye area that bad, but it ten times worse in photos and on videos.

I look like someone who can barely keep his eyes open, which is actually true, I'm always very tired and my eyes constantly feel heavy.

Symmetry is the key element of what's considered beautiful.
It's over.

I thought I had a good eye area but its shit..one eye is lower than the other one..I have a big head and narrow set eyes also..no surgery can fix this awfulness..

Same boyo. My side profile isn't bad but the asymmetry of my eyes completes fucks over my frontal profile :feelsbadman:

I would say it's good, it's not complete Slayer eyes, might be slightly average or above

Ive cried looking at my side profile. I've banned myself from taking anymore pics.

Why? You a chinlet?

Once you accept it you can get over the cognitive dissonance caused by thinking you are attractive but just not "photogenic". Thats how I feel at least. I look like dogshit in photos because I look like a dogshit subhuman chinlet. I don't have to struggle with it.

Why? You a chinlet?

Once you accept it you can get over the cognitive dissonance caused by thinking you are attractive but just not "photogenic". Thats how I feel at least. I look like dogshit in photos because I look like a dogshit subhuman chinlet. I don't have to struggle with it.
Yeah I have an extremely recessed chin. One of the worst on this website.

I don't mind photos been taken occasionally, like for family and stuff but I aways avoid the profile shot... It's suicidefuel

Subhuman bottom thirds are the biggest death sentence.

Dont worry boyo,
My assymetry is way worse