Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "wow I'm so unique thehe"

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
Are women the ultimate npc's?
860b283

DpmPzT UcAAyc0s

Adventure is code word for chad cock. It's like a part of the human mating ritual.

Everyone is a NPC except me TEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are women so obsessed with being people better than them, even if fictional characters? Can they enjoy anything the way a man can with this mindset?

I swear to God if a woman was put in a man's body for a single day she would be dragged into the office of a psychiatrist and be diagnosed with narcissism, women are dogshit human beings

Foids are the most conformist creatures of this planet, so I'm sure they're the definitive NPCs.

when it comes to what females think of males apart from being ugly the greatest crime you can be as a man is "boring",

women are children, they need constant entertainment

>right-wing
>calling people NPCs
:feelskek:
commies literally want everything to be equal. If that's not the epitome of NPCdom I don't know what is. They even went so far as to deny genetics in the early days of Soviet Russia. Also, interestingly, the culture we here in the west live in is a predominantly left wing one, or as I like to call it Judeoleftist, so to go against that is a display of character if nothing else. For the record, I don't consider myself neither right nor left.

Women are not sentient beings like most men. It's hard to explain but they're basically like AI that is programmed to reproduce and survive and nothing else.

commies literally want everything to be equal. If that's not the epitome of NPCdom I don't know what is. They even went so far as to deny genetics in the early days of Soviet Russia. Also, interestingly, the culture we here in the west live in is a predominantly left wing one, or as I like to call it Judeoleftist, so to go against that is a display of character if nothing else. For the record, I don't consider myself neither right nor left.
Wanting everything to be equal (pretty vague statement on your part but whatever) is not inherently NPCistic. Being an NPC is following th mass opinion. Communism is not the mass opinion. Our culture leftist? JFL at this, we are one of the most capitalist cultures in all of history. Corporations are constantly getting richer, the average man is constantly getting fucked over, and if this won't stop soon, you will soon what real leftism looks like.

women are literally shitty source code perceptrons that blindly react to outside stimuli

Foids are the most conformist creatures of this planet, so I'm sure they're the definitive NPCs.
No wonder why when a celebrity chad walks by they all lose their minds the exact same way. If a guy reacted like a foid does when he sees a female celebrity he might get tazered.

Wanting everything to be equal (pretty vague statement on your part but whatever) is not inherently NPCistic. Being an NPC is following th mass opinion. Communism is not the mass opinion. Our culture leftist? JFL at this, we are one of the most capitalist cultures in all of history. Corporations are constantly getting richer, the average man is constantly getting fucked over, and if this won't stop soon, you will soon what real leftism looks like.
Meh, the culture is judeo leftist. The mainstream media doesn't promote the ideals I hold, and while they mightn't exactly promote yours either (although I'd argue that they in effect do) your ideals are much closer to that of the mainstream media, and the mainstream corporations. Whose dox do you think is more harmful for employment prospects let's say, mine or yours?

Meh, the culture is judeo leftist. The mainstream media doesn't promote the ideals I hold, and while they mightn't exactly promote yours either (although I'd argue that they in effect do) your ideals are much closer to that of the mainstream media, and the mainstream corporations. Whose dox do you think is more harmful for employment prospects let's say, mine or yours?
Stop saying that word, "judeo leftist", whatever it means. Oh wait. I think I know what it means. It means focusing only on the social aspects of the left and right-wing positions, and ignoring the more important aspect of them, the economic aspect, so we can label something that isn't X, but instead Y, as being X.

You know close to nothing about me, yet here you are saying that "in effect the MaInStReAm MeDiA promotes my ideals", and that "my ideals are much closer to that of the (((mainstream media))), the only thing you are proving here is your own ignorance. I don't like to get in arguments with other incels.is users, but you are making it quite hard for me. Maybe you should stop thinking that everyone who doesn't agree that our culture is "judeo leftist" (as in taking a right-wing religion and a left-wing position, somehow) is a puppet by the WSJ to infiltrate the manosphere and establish inter-dimensional 8th wave feminism. Who hurt you, sweety?

Stop saying that word, "judeo leftist", whatever it means. Oh wait. I think I know what it means. It means focusing only on the social aspects of the left and right-wing positions, and ignoring the more important aspect of them, the economic aspect, so we can label something that isn't X, but instead Y, as being X.

You know close to nothing about me, yet here you are saying that "in effect the MaInStReAm MeDiA promotes my ideals", and that "my ideals are much closer to that of the (((mainstream media))), the only thing you are proving here is your own ignorance. I don't like to get in arguments with other incels.is users, but you are making it quite hard for me. Maybe you should stop thinking that everyone who doesn't agree that our culture is "judeo leftist" (as in taking a right-wing religion and a left-wing position, somehow) is a puppet by the WSJ to infiltrate the manosphere and establish inter-dimensional 8th wave feminism. Who hurt you, sweety?
I know enough about you that you'd use a soy boy with rainbow coloured beard as an avatar, whether doing so ironically or not. Here's a good website for you to check out if you think judaism is just a religion: http://jewwatch.com/
Clearly Jews exert their influence in matters far beyond those that just concern 'religion'. Thus, it is appropriate to use the term judeo leftist, as when you trace the fuse of virtually every toxic, insipid so called leftist "intellectual movement", there's almost always gonna be a hooknose at the end of it. Not that the judeo right is any better. They both strive towards the same end, namely Jewish domination of the world. As far as economics is concerned, I'm neither capitalist nor communist. I advocate a return to nature

Adventure, dogs, Netflix, teehee

I know enough about you that you'd use a soy boy with rainbow coloured beard as an avatar, whether doing so ironically or not. Here's a good website for you to check out if you think judaism is just a religion: http://jewwatch.com/
Clearly Jews exert their influence in matters far beyond those that just concern 'religion'. Thus, it is appropriate to use the term judeo leftist, as when you trace the fuse of virtually every toxic, insipid so called leftist "intellectual movement", there's almost always gonna be a hooknose at the end of it. Not that the judeo right is any better. They both strive towards the same end, namely Jewish domination of the world. As far as economics is concerned, I'm neither capitalist nor communist. I advocate a return to nature
What do you mean you don't know whether my avatar is "ironic or not", what does that even mean, whether my avatar mocks them or whether I am the person in that avatar? Are you serious?
Here's a good website for you to check out if you think the USSR was zionist:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Soviet_Union#Jewish_people
Do you not also then think that Judaism is a religion?
I also never said that there are no Jews in matters not related to religion, all I am saying is that all practicers of Judaism, are religious, because Judaism is a religion. I never said that you are either a capitalist or communist, all I ever said is that your idea of what is left- and what is right-wing only concerns the social aspects of these two wings, and not the economic aspect. Also a "return to nature" does not make any sense. We are always living in nature. What you mean most likely is the rejection of technology.

communism is for people that want to die by starvation

Yes...now if we could get the people on twitter making NPC accounts to advocate for good feminist causes like lowering the age of consent FOR BOYS ONLY to 13....do it for asia argento she fucked a 17 year old at 40 and drove anthony bourdain to suicide. Feminist NPC's and sperm doner NPC's nowww!

What do you mean you don't know whether my avatar is "ironic or not", what does that even mean, whether my avatar mocks them or whether I am the person in that avatar? Are you serious?
Here's a good website for you to check out if you think the USSR was zionist:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Soviet_Union#Jewish_people
Do you not also then think that Judaism is a religion?
I also never said that there are no Jews in matters not related to religion, all I am saying is that all practicers of Judaism, are religious, because Judaism is a religion. I never said that you are either a capitalist or communist, all I ever said is that your idea of what is left- and what is right-wing only concerns the social aspects of these two wings, and not the economic aspect. Also a "return to nature" does not make any sense. We are always living in nature. What you mean most likely is the rejection of technology.
No, fam. I don't want to reject all technology, only the technology that degenerates us. By a return to nature I mean a return to the country side, in small villages, where everything is locally eaten and produced.

No, fam. I don't want to reject all technology, only the technology that degenerates us. By a return to nature I mean a return to the country side, in small villages, where everything is locally eaten and produced.
Well that's a position I can get behind, although could you elaborate a bit more on what do you mean by "technology that degenerates us"`?

cucks NPC's as well?

:soy::soy::soy: