Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Wow, I haven't seen you in a long time!" - "Yeah, how are you, FACE? Do you have any kids now?"

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
It wasn't as direct as that.

So I was going home from workcelling and I noticed a familar face at the train station. A friend from my childhood era who moved away when I was about 9 or so. So we get to talking. He talks about how he was a badboy (average-looking but also thugged-out, masculine, criminalistic and he mogs me), did what he "had to do" to survive (crime), to earn money, how he had his first child at 16, at how he had his twin-girls later, at how he turned his life around...

"So FACE, do you have any children?"

LMAO.

The only people who can't control their fertility is men.

I said no. Then he said stuff about how I need to leave a legacy, how there's nothing left of me/us after I'm/we''re gone except our children, lol. I didn't bother to talk about how picky women are and how sub5 non-criminals don't make them wet. Inceldom can't really be explained (to normies and women), just experienced.

You really are insufferable you narcissistic fuck. Can we ban him so he can go attention whore somewhere else he thinks he's like some incel celebrity lmao

how old are you again

It wasn't as direct as that.

So I was going home from workcelling and I noticed a familar face at the train station. A friend from my childhood era who moved away when I was about 9 or so. So we get to talking. He talks about how he was a badboy (average-looking but also thugged-out, masculine, criminalistic and he mogs me), did what he "had to do" to survive (crime), to earn money, how he had his first child at 16, at how he had his twin-girls later, at how he turned his life around...

"So FACE, do you have any children?"

LMAO.

The only people who can't control their fertility is men.

I said no. Then he said stuff about how I need to leave a legacy, how there's nothing left of me/us after I'm/we''re gone except our children, lol. I didn't bother to talk about how picky women are and how sub5 non-criminals don't make them wet. Inceldom can't really be explained (to normies and women), just experienced.
> He talks about how he was a badboy (average-looking but also thugged-out, masculine, criminalistic and he mogs me), did what he "had to do" to survive (crime), to earn money, how he had his first child at 16, at how he had his twin-girls later, at how he turned his life around...

just fucking lol at getting talked down on by no lifer criminal
incels can never win, even when we are educated and hold jobs, we are still inferior

> He talks about how he was a badboy (average-looking but also thugged-out, masculine, criminalistic and he mogs me), did what he "had to do" to survive (crime), to earn money, how he had his first child at 16, at how he had his twin-girls later, at how he turned his life around...

just fucking lol at getting talked down on by no lifer criminal
incels can never win, even when we are educated and hold jobs, we are still inferior

True, even though I AMOG most of those types, having a stable job and no debt/unique life experiences, and/or an unusual background, it doesn't do anything to attract women. Elliot had visited several countries in his lifetime and not one femoid was remotely interested in hearing about it...it's over for us, my incel brethren.

You really are insufferable you narcissistic fuck. Can we ban him so he can go attention whore somewhere else he thinks he's like some incel celebrity lmao

Oh shut the fuck up and stop trying to start shit.

OP is an OG and a legend in the incelosphere.

Then he said stuff about how I need to leave a legacy, how there's nothing left of me/us after I'm/we''re gone except our children
When people say shit like this I can't help but think that they're just coping with the fact that they made a decision that removed so much of the fun and freedom of their lives, whilst creating an everlasting income burner. This is especially pretty big cope for people who had children early, because they lost their prime years and they can never get that back.

We like to talk about how we're wasting our prime years by being incels, but my one cope is that I at least still have freedom to do whatever the fuck I want and am not tied down by anything. If I want to I can laze about on my computer all day, I can take a trip to Asia, I can pick up a random sport -- I can do whatever I want. People who fucked up and had children while they were teenagers miss out on the freedom of adulthood. They don't have the time since they have to work and take care of their child/children as well as the fact that they don't have the money since Children are expensive af to take care of.

So I guess if you're feeling like you have it bad, at least be grateful for the fact that you don't have children.

When people say shit like this I can't help but think that they're just coping with the fact that they made a decision that removed so much of the fun and freedom of their lives, whilst creating an everlasting income burner. This is especially pretty big cope for people who had children early, because they lost their prime years and they can never get that back.

We like to talk about how we're wasting our prime years by being incels, but my one cope is that I at least still have freedom to do whatever the fuck I want and am not tied down by anything. If I want to I can laze about on my computer all day, I can take a trip to Asia, I can pick up a random sport -- I can do whatever I want. People who fucked up and had children while they were teenagers miss out on the freedom of adulthood. They don't have the time since they have to work and take care of their child/children as well as the fact that they don't have the money since Children are expensive af to take care of.

So I guess if you're feeling like you have it bad, at least be grateful for the fact that you don't have children.
cope overload lmao

wife + kids is the absolute dream, nothing else can give your life meaning like that
"i dont want children" is the biggest cope of the century

cope overload lmao

wife + kids is the absolute dream, nothing else can give your life meaning like that
How is it even possible to be a Tradcuck and an Incel at the same time?
Oh, you're a Maycel, not surprising at all.

As a man it says a lot about you if no woman let's you spread your genes. Just rope tbh

children are a scam. you should cock slap a jb with your monster bbc

Why would I want to pass my terrible genetics to the future generations? lol

cope overload lmao

Are you autistic? The wife will divorce you later and take the kids because equality. Then, you have to pay money to get even though she earns more than you. Worse, the incel kid will despise you forever, or worst of all, be a beta cuck.

you are looking at things from your youngster perspective
you prolly wont think the same when you are 30yo incel

when you are 30, you will get tired and depressed of that "freedom"
you will realize you don't really ""I can take a trip to Asia, I can pick up a random sport -- " but spend your whole free time depressed and posting on internet forums with bunch kids a decade younger than you.
You will turn into a bitter, old, lonely broken man. while your college friends are the ones doing the traveling with their wive and kid.

It is a fucking horrible feeling to see how your old university friends are doing in life and how badly you lack behind.

you are looking at things from your youngster perspective
you prolly wont think the same when you are 30yo incel

when you are 30, you will get tired and depressed of that "freedom"
you will realize you don't really ""I can take a trip to Asia, I can pick up a random sport -- " but spend your whole free time depressed and posting on internet forums with bunch kids a decade younger than you.
You will turn into a bitter, old, lonely broken man. while your college friends are the ones doing the traveling with their wive and kid.

It is a fucking horrible feeling to see how your old university friends are doing in life and how badly you lack behind.
None of that makes it good to have kids. Maybe if all your friends are University graduates who found their calling and are making good money you'll see some really positive life stories of people who had kids, had a family, and everything worked out for them.

But half of my friends already either dropped out of college or just didn't go at all. If they have kids their lives will be decidedly worse as a result. The ones who did go have graduated but don't know what to do with their lives because they didn't actually have an idea of what they wanted to do after college and are now working shitty jobs anyways while they figure out what to do with their degree.

I'm like 5 years younger than you but it's not as though I lack perspective, i've seen how some of this shit plays out, and especially since I come from a low-income American neighborhood i've seen plenty of stories of people sacrificing their happiness for the sake of having children. Those people are absolutely miserable, probably moreso than me because they don't have any copes.

None of that makes it good to have kids. Maybe if all your friends are University graduates who found their calling and are making good money you'll see some really positive life stories of people who had kids, had a family, and everything worked out for them.

But half of my friends already either dropped out of college or just didn't go at all. If they have kids their lives will be decidedly worse as a result. The ones who did go have graduated but don't know what to do with their lives because they didn't actually have an idea of what they wanted to do after college and are now working shitty jobs anyways while they figure out what to do with their degree.

I'm like 5 years younger than you but it's not as though I lack perspective, i've seen how some of this shit plays out, and especially since I come from a low-income American neighborhood i've seen plenty of stories of people sacrificing their happiness for the sake of having children. Those people are absolutely miserable, probably moreso than me because they don't have any copes.
depends on when and how you make children

if you are poor + uneducated but still shitout children with a random thot. ofc you wont be happy

but if you have a degree, a proper job, and healthy life style, settling down isnt bad.

when you are 30, all the good foids will be taken. You will be left with single mothers, old hags etc. Your prospects diminish significantly.
Also it becomes awkward going after 18yos at that age.
People subtly shame you for it, talking down on you.

You can of course pull that off if you are 30yo with LOOKS and STATUS.
But if you are on this forum, chances are you have neither.

I live in the third world, so I am not burdened with the desire to father a child. There is very little incentive to start a family when you live in a country which is about to collapse. Children are only viable if you are the master of a hefty fortune or owner of a business, then I can understand the need to reproduce. But be careful not to romanticize fatherhood or wedlock. There are more roadbarriers hindering the function of matrimony these days than there were 50 years ago.

He's a proven fakecel that gets off on attention.

sounds like a drill rapper

Shit like this is exactly why i avoid visiting my parents back in the town i grew up in. Nothing worse than meeting someone from your old school and having to listen to all the things they've got going for them while having to invent normal things that people do everyday in order to not appear like the loser you really are.

Shortsighted, low IQ, and degenerate post. Are you Gambler?

"My legacy is blackpilling normies with my videos on JewTube."

I've thought about it for a long time and the only conclusion I've settled on is that the only meaning to life is to perpetuate more life. Fundamentally, this means have children. For those of us who that will never be an option for, I do think you need to give yourself over to nature and devote yourself to a garden. This need may be even deeper than primal. If there is even a small part of us that is beyond material - anything that could considered "spiritual" - this is it. You need to be part of The Circle or you will never escape the soul-crushing loneliness of being a bottom brick in the social dominance pyramid.

Coming from a Aprilcel

Our lives are still empty. Parenthood gives you something to live for and a legacy. If any of us died it wouldn't be a true loss to anyone

Last edited:
life is set on born and ends after death
some are lucky some dont and cope , some need to cope harder then others
just lol at that guy saying you you need to let a legacy behind, ala hey you should experience this hell too so i can feel bezzer about myself
just fucking lol at trashing out kids in this day and age,
no humaneness nothing is left just selfishness, fake love, fake behavior, norms stugmas etc, if that child is marked from the getgo its fucked
fuckibng BP typical guys knowing shit, and just are all about ganging and banging till they fuck up

cope overload lmao

Agree :feelsbadman:

Ive been getting asked that question often recently " O so are you married yet" " when are you going to settle down" "have you found a girl yet"

These questions have become so bad I have actually avioded meeting people just so i dint have to answer.

While I agree that having kids would be great to give my life extra meaning, genetic legacy is cope.

You don't need kids to pass on genes.

Relatives who have kids are also passing some of your genes too.

Also future generations will contain so little of your genetic material they are practally strangers. Plus they won't even remember you.

Its over for invisiblecels

faceandlms is too far gone

OP he was trying to mog you

I would've given him a slap

FaceandLMS is one of the best blackpillers ever. He is a celebrity in here especially because of his youtube channel

@FACEandLMS

This is why we need an incel island to get away from people with this retarded mentality.

He's a proven fakecel that gets off on attention.

Thanks. LOL@this Aprilcel trying to call me out.
FaceandLMS is one of the best blackpillers ever. He is a celebrity in here especially because of his youtube channel

@FACEandLMS

I bet @TruestOfThemAll is some 6/10 20 yo who has never spoken to a woman before except to ask for more ketchup at McDonalds.