Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would Young Gandhi Be Incel In 2019?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★

Yes? Or could he leadershipmaxx his way to the top like he did those many years ago?

Obviously? Hes a curry.

Yes, he would be an ethnicel.

Assuming if he's living in the west then definitely yes. I don't know if Gandhi had a wife, but from my ignorant perspective, he seems like the type to be a coping peaceful volcel since he had that whole non violence shtick going for him

He'll probably be riding his high horse and spew things like "to reach peace one must overcome hatred" or one of those retarded stuff people say when they statusmaxx and become politcal figures.

He got to be one of the nastiest incel I ever saw, and seriously delusional too, definitely need several showers. The nerve of a dude that slithered around those dirty streets in a diaper and holding this "holier than thou" attitude.

Assuming if he's living in the west then definitely yes. I don't know if Gandhi had a wife, but from my ignorant perspective, he seems like the type to be a coping peaceful volcel since he had that whole non violence shtick going for him
He has a wife and a lot of sex slaves who would wash his feet and keep him warm while he slept.

Ghandi would've been incel in 2019 BC.

He was volcel

of course. Anything curry except gigachadpreet is incel

Mogs me

But his height could be a dealbreaker