Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you?

Ultimate Brohan

Ultimate Brohan

40kWeeb
-
Would you date and fuck an landwhale and/or ugly foid (bonus she's a virgin.)
Or would you fuck a hot roastie?

I personally go with the first listed, but due to juggernaut law those are rare. An attractive and a virgin foid is a plus but that's like finding a needle in an haystack.

Virginity doesn't matter to me at all.

And ugly virgin foid, but not a landwhale tbh...

I'd fuck a hot roastie, ashamed to say.

hmmm ugly foid have a good body? i think i take the virgin

An attractive and a virgin foid that wants to be with you is a plus but that's like finding a needle in an haystack.

Fixed.

Don't care if virgin, just has to want to be with me and atleast looksmatch (or up to -2).

How hot is the roastie? 9/10 Stacy?

As hot as you want her to be.

Pretty hard to choose a landwhale or some ugly whore over someone who is like Megan Fox during her Transformer days, no matter how much of a cumdumbster she was with Chads

I want to have children with a woman with good genes, so I'd rather have sex with a roastie.
But I have nothing against more "plain" looking women and "grey mice". I don't think being plain = ugly.

I want to have children with a woman with good genes, so I'd rather have sex with a roastie.
But I have nothing against more "plain" looking women and "grey mice". I don't think being plain = ugly.

I like plain girls. They tend of dress more modest and not wear fakeup (or at least as much.)
Shows confidence and they'll age more gracefully without fakeup ruining her skin. A female in a gaudy appearance will have gaudy expectations. No thanks.

But of course that may be a ploy that she's a pure trad waifu for Chads and Nigrones while she's a major whore behind the scenes.

Only if the line isn't too long.
Unless there's chairs and number tickets, like the DMV. Then sure. Whatever.

hot roastie any day of the year

Ugly virgin. Cause I'm also a virgin

No landwhales for me

No landwhales, pretty much anything else is in the cards

Would fuck hot roastie, but would not commit. Idea of touching ugly femoid is disgusting for me, and not an achievement to be proud of