Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you wrestle an girl in WWE or Gachimuchi style?

Grey Baldcel

Grey Baldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Just imagine. Such a radical feminist approaches you, who tells you that she is so strong and independent. She also says that she will beat an incel like you easily. And you take her by the hand and easily knock her to the ground and do one of the "back massages" like in pic related

Attachments

• 1637000291360.png
    1637000291360.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 27
Just imagine. Such a radical feminist approaches you, who tells you that she is so strong and independent. She also says that she will beat an incel like you easily.
If I said the things I would do I'd probably be put on a watchlist (I probably already am) :feelsLSD::smonk:

an girl​

kys

Women are weaker than men so I want a femoid to play wrestle me so she can ‘win’ just for the sake of having her on top of me. :feelsokman:

I don't understand what this means

as a manlet, most prob think they can beat me up, but I'd say only a minority of foids can

what a lifetime of no female affection does to a nigga:

I'll low blow her cunt and do punt kick to her painted makeup face. Then start to hit her with a steel chair. I will do coast to coast to her silicone breasts. After that simpers in locker room will come to save her but I will make suicide dive to them and destroy them. Then I will crucify for Undertaker Ministry of Darkness. EZ :society: :feelsokman:

Attachments

• shane3.jpg
    shane3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 20
  • tz3qvlYn.jpg
    tz3qvlYn.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 015_RAW_04261999_0056-2854305236.jpg
    015_RAW_04261999_0056-2854305236.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Just imagine. Such a radical feminist approaches you, who tells you that she is so strong and independent. She also says that she will beat an incel like you easily. And you take her by the hand and easily knock her to the ground and do one of the "back massages" like in pic related
yees :ahegao: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back