Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Would you work as a brick making slave in curry land, for 10 years to get a loyal looksmatched gf? you get gf as soon as u start work

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/oAOypGQdzGU

Just watched this video and saw this fucking subhuman brick making slave even has a wife while many office slaves here rot. Imo theoretically many here could ascend with trash foids in these shitholes if they can tolerate all the danger and inconveniences.

Inspired me to come up with the poll above. Thoughts?

@Copexodius Maximus @wereq @currycel⁰ @CopingForBrutality

for the scenario above, you get the gf/wife as soon as you start working but you can't leave till 10 years are up

not really
do you think the wife of that guy even sex him anymore, she probably had sex with him once or twice when they married, got some kids then they entered a dead bedroom phase
poor people don't have a lot of sex, they're too busy in their depression and trying to figure out how they're going to find enough money to spend on their kids. but that's still a giga subhuman job tbh

Both

"yes for looksmatch and above" and
"yes for any type of foids, no matter how ugly"

are really the same thing for me

Life like that is not worth living, unironically thats one of two jobs I can only get, like a brick factory.

not really
do you think the wife of that guy even sex him anymore, she probably had sex with him once or twice when they married, got some kids then they entered a dead bedroom phase
poor people don't have a lot of sex, they're too busy in their depression and trying to figure out how they're going to find enough money to spend on their kids. but that's still a giga subhuman job tbh
they have 3 kids boyo. they must still be having sex. all the kids are young. Btw it takes 77 sec acts on average for a women to get pregnant. Given they have 3 kids, we can estimate the guy has had sex 231 times at the least

Both

"yes for looksmatch and above" and
"yes for any type of foids, no matter how ugly"

are really the same thing for me
same issue here
Life like that is not worth living, unironically thats one of two jobs I can only get, like a brick factory.
true they should get r3venge on the owner and escape or die trying. Living like this isn't anyway to live.

Since you live in slav lands maybe eventually you will see neetbux from government when robots take more jobs

not really

over

No bcz im ugly i dont want looksmatched gf i want virgin stacey blonde jb gf, that is worth living then
there's an option in the poll for that

Yes I've watched this. Giga suicide fuel. Imagine being so retarded that you comfortably accept this this kind of hellish slavery you find yourself in! This is the condition of a lot of curries. Like I keep saying, extermination and genocide are the only answers for this slave beggar race.

Living a life like that wouldn't be worth it. 1/8th of your life used up to repay a debt that could leave you at any time.

it's over

Yes I've watched this. Giga suicide fuel. Imagine being so retarded that you comfortably accept this this kind of hellish slavery you find yourself in! This is the condition of a lot of curries. Like I keep saying, extermination and genocide are the only answers for this slave beggar race.
agreed unfortunately. All the curry countries need entire complete extermination, or at the least a eugenics program with mass sterilization of the lower classes. And massive amount of automation.

Living a life like that wouldn't be worth it. 1/8th of your life used up to repay a debt that could leave you at any time.

it's over
yup, the kiln owner is worse than a Nazi, he won't even give these slaves a merciful death. But will milk them of money for decades

agreed unfortunately. All the curry countries need entire complete extermination, or at the least a eugenics program with mass sterilization of the lower classes. And massive amount of automation.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

yup, the kiln owner is worse than a Nazi, he won't even give these slaves a merciful death. But will milk them of money for decades
Kill all kiln owners theory.
I have somewhat of a hate for the middle east and Asia anyway.

it's over

Since you live in slav lands maybe eventually you will see neetbux from government when robots take more jobs
If robot workers become a thing, here we will get them in 2073 :feelshaha: in my town machines that are used in factories are from the 80s. Only modern things we have are owned by the Chinese.

My religion wouldn't allow me to, I'm an orthodox NEET

View: https://youtu.be/oAOypGQdzGU

Just watched this video and saw this fucking subhuman brick making slave even has a wife while many office slaves here rot. Imo theoretically many here could ascend with trash foids in these shitholes if they can tolerate all the danger and inconveniences.

Inspired me to come up with the poll above. Thoughts?

@Copexodius Maximus @wereq @currycel⁰ @CopingForBrutality

Why do 3rd world shit holes all seem to use this technology instead of what we use in the Americas? Is it cheaper?

Why do 3rd world shit holes all seem to use this technology instead of what we use in the Americas? Is it cheaper?
I guess so. Easier and lower effort for them to use existing abusive systems than to automate work via technot.

Nigga if she was white mid tier Becky I’d clean up rat temple

I guess so. Easier and lower effort for them to use existing abusive systems than to automate work via technot.
It seems like large corporation could easily outcompete this super inefficient method and sell them far cheaper. Just more of an initial investment. Idk, I would blame Pakistan’s shit hole military state but it’s cousin to the east isn’t doing much better either.

It seems like large corporation could easily outcompete this super inefficient method and sell them far cheaper. Just more of an initial investment. Idk, I would blame Pakistan’s shit hole military state but it’s cousin to the east isn’t doing much better either.
true tbh but Pakistan has lots of terrorism and corruption which will prevent a corporation from going there. Also libtards/human rights/environment cucks would bitch too much

true tbh but Pakistan has lots of terrorism and corruption which will prevent a corporation from going there. Also libtards/human rights/environment cucks would bitch too much
You’re right, people wouldn’t want to make such large investments in an unstable area. But how big of an influence do you think those groups would have in those kinds of countries anyways?

No but now im wondering if i can get a mail order pakistani bride and save her fron poverty with my dick. :feelsstudy:

You’re right, people wouldn’t want to make such large investments in an unstable area. But how big of an influence do you think those groups would have in those kinds of countries anyways?
probably not much at all. Main issue is the lack of qualified personnel in Pakistan. They'd need to import certain technical employees from abroad, but most wouldn't be up for such work.

No but now im wondering if i can get a mail order pakistani bride and save her fron poverty with my dick. :feelsstudy:
supposedly certain Chinese companies have provided this service to working class Chinese men.

i'd probably get fired after two minutes

How come they have the most kids on average?
because they have sex just for getting kids. they never have sex for pleasure.
just look at india. it have the lowest rates of sex but they still have a ton of kids. same thing for people in africa.
they don't do it for pleasure because poor males aren't attractive enough to please their wives. but religious and traditional values push the wife to have sex with her husband at least whenever he wants to have a child

How come they have the most kids on average?
they do have sex for sure. also remember they have the highest birth rate, have the least amount of expensive copes. Sex is the easiest cope left.

probably not much at all. Main issue is the lack of qualified personnel in Pakistan. They'd need to import certain technical employees from abroad, but most wouldn't be up for such work.
Shitter pay in pakistan as well I would imagine jfl. Brain drain only works one way, rich get richer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back