Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you willingly be sold as a sex slave if it meant you got to fuck Stacys only, but you had to fuck whenever she wanted?

Would you live as a sex slave if it meant you got to constantly have sex with 8/10 Stacys?

• Yes, but not forever

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Yes, but I’m not sure for how long

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Yes, forever

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 24.7%

• Total voters
Why tf do people say no

Dude i don't see any downside to this whatsoever. 100 percent. What was the point of the question? Lol
Sounds like heaven to me

Yeah it's like asking: "Imagine you got a million Dollars but you could only have them if you took a Ferrari and a hot foid as well. Would you do it?"

I see the question but where is the dilemma? :feelzez:
It seems like incel's paradise.
BTW, No: 25.0% :feelsmega:
Wtf, No = volcel.

Last edited:
Lmao who cares what the fuck she thinks? Lmao you're an even greater cuck if you care about what a foid feels or believes.
I dont want to get railed by a dildo or used for stacy's weird fantasies she cannot get chad to do, but to each their own.

Last edited:
The ugly male would not be the "second choice" he was never the choice at all, just a toy as the poll described. Are you saying you are fine being used as a toy and letting stacy fill out her dildo fantasies? She isn't going to use the ugly male for "normal" smex.
By fill out her dildo fantasies do you mean cut off my dick and stuff it in her hole?

By fill out her dildo fantasies do you mean cut off my dick and stuff it in her hole?
Sure, why not. But also like getting railed by a dildo so she can feel like a man kind of deal. Or other weird fantasies she cannot try with chad, cause chad would beat her up.

Yes. Mainly for money. But not for my family but for myself.

>slave
No.

I dont want to get railed by a dildo or used for stacy's weird fantasies she cannot get chad to do, but to each their own.
I'll agree with that tbh

If those conditions would be applied to me then I would also vote no. But as far as the thread is concerned, I am to assume penetration is done only by me.

No, because then I'd be no better than thots + I want more than sex, I want someone to actually love me

Dude i don't see any downside to this whatsoever. 100 percent. What was the point of the question? Lol
Sounds like heaven to me

I'll agree with that tbh

If those conditions would be applied to me then I would also vote no. But as far as the thread is concerned, I am to assume penetration is done only by me.

Oh shut the fuck up, you're cattle either way. You aren't an elite with royal blood(lol guess what, despite being rich, they're slaves to themselves to preserve their bloodline) and being free would also mean you get to do what you want, when you want as you please, which im willing to bet that you dont.

What kind of sexual acts would be involved?

JFL @ this question.

Sure, why not. But also like getting railed by a dildo so she can feel like a man kind of deal. Or other weird fantasies she cannot try with chad, cause chad would beat her up.
Nope Stacy can do what she wants to any male. Stacy is a goddess in this gynocentric world.

Nope Stacy can do what she wants to any male. Stacy is a goddess in this gynocentric world.

Stop whoreshipping stacy ITcel. Chad can beat up stacy and she will like it.

Stop whoreshipping stacy IT. Chad can beat up stacy and she will like it.
I'm not I hate foids I'm just stating facts. Men are oppressed and Stacy holds more value than Chad hell even a landwhale has more value than Chad.

No.
I control my path.

thats cucked
but still ofcoruse yes lmao.

I'm not I hate foids I'm just stating facts. Men are oppressed and Stacy holds more value than Chad hell even a landwhale has more value than Chad.
There a fewer Chads than there are stacies imo, so chad has more inherent value to foids at least. Its why Chad has harems of 8's & 9's.

There a fewer Chads than there are stacies imo, so chad has more inherent value to foids at least. Its why Chad has harems of 8's & 9's.
Yea but Chad does defintely fuck foids who are by no definition Stacies. Also it's because of fakeup and inherint foid SMV that their are more Stacies than Chads. Objectively there aren't more better looking foids out there than males.

Yea but Chad does defintely fuck foids who are by no definition Stacies. Also it's because of fakeup and inherint foid SMV that their are more Stacies than Chads. Objectively there aren't more better looking foids out there than males.
True Fakeup screws the game a bit, but foids don't necessarily need to work on their looks as much because most "good" looking foids tend to look pretty similar. Males tend to also have a varying standards on what a "good" looking foid is, while females have a more narrow view on what Chad is. Chad might bang a non-stacy but he would never stay with her, he always has the options. I rarely see a legit Chad downtown, maybe 1 per 8 months.

i would pretend to accept it and then drug their drinks, and when they wake up they realise they're in a 2 mile deep coal mine

True Fakeup screws the game a bit, but foids don't necessarily need to work on their looks as much because most "good" looking foids tend to look pretty similar. Males tend to also have a varying standards on what a "good" looking foid is, while females have a more narrow view on what Chad is. Chad might bang a non-stacy but he would never stay with her, he always has the options. I rarely see a legit Chad downtown, maybe 1 per 8 months.
I get mogged a lot though. I'm very ugly.