Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you willingly be sold as a sex slave if it meant you got to fuck Stacys only, but you had to fuck whenever she wanted?

Would you live as a sex slave if it meant you got to constantly have sex with 8/10 Stacys?

• Yes, but not forever

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Yes, but I’m not sure for how long

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Yes, forever

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 24.7%

• Total voters
Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Imagine this scenario. You have the option to have your family sell you as a sex slave for a hefty sum of money. You’re not a sex slave for men or ugly landwhales, but 8+/10 Stacys, and only Stacys. However, you live in captivity and have to fuck them whenever they want. It won’t be forever (unless you want it to be) and should you return to your family after some time, you get a bunch of the money that you were sold for. Would you do this to escape inceldom?

Dude i don't see any downside to this whatsoever. 100 percent. What was the point of the question? Lol
Sounds like heaven to me

Dude i don't see any downside to this whatsoever. 100 percent. What was the point of the question? Lol
I’m just curious on what the consensus is. One one side you get to escape inceldom but on the other you give up your freedom. Though I’m already not free so I don’t see a downside.

I’m just curious on what the consensus is. One one side you get to escape inceldom but on the other you give up your freedom. Though I’m already not free so I don’t see a downside.

The scenario you wrote means more freedom to us than we ever were or will be in this clown world.

freedom is an illusion

This is was basically the life of gladiators in Rome. Yes, there was the fighting but they also fucked a lot of women.

Being a sex-slave doesnt equal in you getting normal sex from them. It would most likely be you becoming experiment to disgusting fetishes. Be more specific.

Yes bro yes man
I have a specific kind of femdom fetish, if these Stacys were the kind that would fit the criteria that I'm looking for I could do it for as long as my dick works probably

Fantasies don't always reflect reality.

Being a sex-slave doesnt equal in you getting normal sex from them. It would most likely be you becoming experiment to disgusting fetishes. Be more specific.

Sex is sex. Beggers can't be choosers.

cuck if you vote yes

Chad will get a different kind smex. While you get used when chad denies her. You would be nothing more than a fleshy dildo to her.

Basically a cuck but with a title.

Sex is sex. Beggers can't be choosers.
So your dick being chopped off and inserted into her vagina is still sex because your dick still entered her vagina. Maybe she is into that. Not many men are willing to trade in their manhood card to become a slave.

But yea, I think this thread is based on normal sex. So of course I would take the option.

It mostly just sounds like you living a normal life in a sex dungeon and getting normal pleasure.

So your dick being chopped off and inserted into her vagina is still sex because your dick still entered her vagina. Maybe she is into that.

But yea, I think this thread is based on normal sex. So of course I would take the option.

Yeah, then no lol

Imagine this scenario. You have the option to have your family sell you as a sex slave for a hefty sum of money. You’re not a sex slave for men or ugly landwhales, but 8+/10 Stacys, and only Stacys. However, you live in captivity and have to fuck them whenever they want. It won’t be forever (unless you want it to be) and should you return to your family after some time, you get a bunch of the money that you were sold for. Would you do this to escape inceldom?

What kind of cope is this? A male, yet alone an ugly male, "having to fuck hot foids whenever they want." Chadlites or maybe even chads will fuck landwhales. A stacy wanting to fuck us. JFL.

Volcel if you vote no, honestly you will even get a huge amount of money, why would you vote no.

Chad will get a different kind smex. While you get used when chad denies her. You would be nothing more than a fleshy dildo to her.

Basically a cuck but with a title.
Chad denying Stacy jfl Chad doesn't even deny Becky. You sound like a "femcel" who complains about being nothing but a whole for Chad and not his first option. Us ugly males get nothing in this gynocentric society, let alone being Stacy's second choice.

I'd rather have slaves

What kind of cope is this? A male, yet alone an ugly male, "having to fuck hot foids whenever they want." Chadlites or maybe even chads will fuck landwhales. A stacy wanting to fuck us. JFL.
It’s just a hypothetical scenario.

Also, 43 incels and only 23 bluepillers? Usually we’re outnumbered.

It’s just a hypothetical scenario.

Also, 43 incels and only 23 bluepillers? Usually we’re outnumbered.

TBH i feel like most of the guests here are incels themselves. Incels are high inhib by nature and are intimidated to make an account. I lurked here for awhile myself. Also ITcels count as incels.

I will never be a slave to anyone, least of all a foid. Cuck if you answer yes.

someone sell me now
what can I do when we're not having sex? can I just do my usual stuff or do I have to do some work?

they wouldn't want to fuck me though, so I would just be a slave

someone sell me now
what can I do when we're not having sex? can I just do my usual stuff or do I have to do some work?
You could just do usual stuff but you would be away from home.

how is this a 'slave' then I literaly get paid to live in a house do what I want and have sex with stacies when they ask

This is fucking retarded. Why the fuck are so many Incels into extreme femdom fantasies like this one?
This is like people on 4chan talking about getting enslaved by monstergirls for the rest of their lives and gushing over how awesome it would be.

If you actually experienced that it would suck just after a few weeks. The same with sniffing feet or anal obsessions. The pictures you masturbate to don't actually smell like anything. I bet you'd get instantly cured of your shit-tier fetish, if you had to smell cheesy feet or a girl fart in your face.

How about you genderbent your femdom scenarios and put yourself in the dominant position like God intended?

Given that she doesn't make me do cuckoldry, bisex, or gay actions then yes. Jfl becoming a sex slave for Stacy is my biggest fetish and dreams come true kek. Grade A ascension

This is fucking retarded. Why the fuck are so many Incels into extreme femdom fantasies like this one?
This is like people on 4chan talking about getting enslaved by monstergirls for the rest of their lives and gushing over how awesome it would be.

If you actually experienced that it would suck just after a few weeks. The same with sniffing feet or anal obsessions. The pictures you masturbate to don't actually smell like anything. I bet you'd get instantly cured of your shit-tier fetish, if you had to smell cheesy feet or a girl fart in your face.

How about you genderbent your femdom scenarios and put yourself in the dominant position like God intended?
I don’t think about this regularly, it’s not a fetish. This thought popped into my head after seeing an article about a teenager who was sold into slavery for five years.

Fuck me. Even better

Lol

I don’t think about this regularly, it’s not a fetish. This thought popped into my head after seeing an article about a teenager who was sold into slavery for five years.

A teenager getting sold into slavery? Is this some bdsm-fetish larp contract shit?

A teenager getting sold into slavery? Is this some bdsm-fetish larp contract shit?
No, according to the article (I didn’t read it, just saw the title) she was told into slavery at 13 and escaped at 18. I don’t like BDSM.

No, according to the article (I didn’t read it, just saw the title) she was told into slavery at 13 and escaped at 18. I don’t like BDSM.

So probably in some islamic/third-world country or community. Don't really care.

There's no reason to refuse at least for a while.

What is it with this site and femdom fetishes.

But yes, obviously drop dead gorgeous Stacies can do whatever they want with me.

Regular sex with a stacy? lol

If a Stacy is paying for undesirable men to be her sex slaves at will, It will most likely be fetish/femdom sex that Chad refuses to do.

Such as Stacy wearing a strap-on, fucking you ass to mouth while you're shackled and bound, licking soles and watching chad creampie her. She squats over you and let chads cum drip on your face.

That's what a simp would do, submit himself entirely to a foid's rule. I would not have a moment's peace or would dread encounters.
There's no benefit in female leadership.

What freedom do I lose here exactly... And So its more than just a sex slave? Do you have to slave yourself doing other things too?.

If a Stacy is paying for undesirable men to be her sex slaves at will, It will most likely be fetish/femdom sex that Chad refuses to do.

Such as Stacy wearing a strap-on, fucking you ass to mouth while you're shackled and bound, licking soles and watching chad creampie her. She squats over you and let chads cum drip on your face.
If that's the case. Then fuck no.

You sound like a "femcel" who complains about being nothing but a whole for Chad and not his first option. Us ugly males get nothing in this gynocentric society, let alone being Stacy's second choice.
The ugly male would not be the "second choice" he was never the choice at all, just a toy as the poll described. Are you saying you are fine being used as a toy and letting stacy fill out her dildo fantasies? She isn't going to use the ugly male for "normal" smex.

These "but" scenarios are cucked. We should be having sex when we want.
This is was basically the life of gladiators in Rome. Yes, there was the fighting but they also fucked a lot of women.
I was actually just about to watch Gladiator :feelsokman:

I would be okay with this.

@Blacktarpill

Sounds like heaven to me
To expose any faggots who live in the forum.

I legit believe that 20% of the forum are legit volcel faggots tbh starting with @Insomniac
Volcel if you vote no, honestly you will even get a huge amount of money, why would you vote no.
Because this forum actually harbors volcel faggots.

No, if the Stacy is choosing me for an activity it must be something nefarious.
they wouldn't want to fuck me though, so I would just be a slave

True.

I'm also concerned about the impact to my long-term career and financial security. Do I get my freedom eventually and have enough to retire comfortably? If not, how do I explain the gap in my CV?

The ugly male would not be the "second choice" he was never the choice at all, just a toy as the poll described. Are you saying you are fine being used as a toy and letting stacy fill out her dildo fantasies? She isn't going to use the ugly male for "normal" smex.

Lmao who cares what the fuck she thinks? Lmao you're an even greater cuck if you care about what a foid feels or believes.

That's something else. No sane man would say yes to that .

Unless your given scenario is a possible outcome as a sex slave, you will not vote against fucking stacey for free.

Last edited:
What is the point of threads like these? These hypothetical questions aren't even clever.