Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you want your gf to shave?

Would you want your gf to shave?

• Total voters
Karakol96

Karakol96

Mythic
I personally wouldnt want her to shave any bodyhair at all since I like natural foids which is why I hate foids that wear makeup and put a lot of time into clothing and shit like that. It would also mean there is a lower chance that she is a slut but obviously I wouldnt want her to do it because of feminism and shit like that however I wouldnt want her to look like this
Hairy kim kardashian 76715

Im talking about something like this
Tmp name 2 32445 1547065749 0 dblbig

If you said no then that’s your boyfriend.

I personally wouldnt want her to shave any bodyhair at all since I like natural foids which is why I hate foids that wear makeup and put a lot of time into clothing and shit like that. It would also mean there is a lower chance that she is a slut but obviously I wouldnt want her to do it because of feminism and shit like that however I wouldnt want her to look like thisView attachment 1211376
View attachment 1211377
bro is trying to personality maxx

volcel if you wouldn't fuck a girl just because of natural bodyhair

Until the 2000s anyone male or female removing pubic hair was seen as kinky

If it's just a bit of hair no but the pics you showed are kinda too much

I don't mind it in general just has to be not that much, I think it's kinda primal also when they have bushes too

Most women don't grow much body hair anyways

And? I shave my body hair and facial hair so I expect the same from a woman
Sure if that's what you want its still stupid imo but just because a foid doesnt shave doesnt mean shes a man shes a foid because she has a pussy

I did not need to see pic related man.

I personally wouldnt want her to shave any bodyhair at all since I like natural foids which is why I hate foids that wear makeup and put a lot of time into clothing and shit like that. It would also mean there is a lower chance that she is a slut but obviously I wouldnt want her to do it because of feminism and shit like that however I wouldnt want her to look like thisView attachment 1211376
View attachment 1211377
yes. indian bodyhair on girls is gross

Sure if that's what you want its still stupid imo but just because a foid doesnt shave doesnt mean shes a man shes a foid because she has a pussy
Ok fag

I'd want her to shave her all her body hair. I wouldn't mind if she had a vagina bush if she trimmed the necessary areas

Are you disgusted by morbidly obese women? , women naturally put on fat
Women are not supposed to be fat it's unhealthy and there was no obesity when humans lived in nature

I'm only bothered by face and chest+belly hair like pic 1. everywhere else does not bother me

Yes but the "men" of today are disgusted by a few hairs on the legs
They're also disgusted by shit on asshole and stuff like that which is normal, not liking body hair is a good evolution, you're going out of your way to defend foids and make feminist points just say you like body hair on a girl.

They're also disgusted by shit on asshole and stuff like that which is normal, not liking body hair is a good evolution, you're going out of your way to defend foids and make feminist points just say you like body hair on a girl.
Why is it a "good evolution"? We are disgusted by shit so we don't eat it

Why is it a "good evolution"? We are disgusted by shit so we don't eat it
It's not just eating it, your tribal ancestors didn't mind fucking a foid who had shit stains on her asshole but you sure do.

And just as that changed so did body hair because we shaped women into our liking through patriarchy and now it's still relevant. But feminists are trying to change that.Because its ''natural'' it's also natural to be unhygienc as fuck and not shower for months but they don't do that.
How is that foid worship in any way? Jfl
It's a feminist pov about muh body shouldn't adhere to standards and should just be. Fuck them, the standards on women should be even harsher.

I don't like it nor fo I hate it I don't care I just hate modern bullshit like shaving, makeup etc.

I couldn't care if she has hair or not

Last edited: