Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you want kids?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Lets say, hypothetically, you ascend and find a wife. Would you want to have kids with her? I know I dont because I dont think my genetics are good enough.

Not unless I'm a millionaire.

definitely not, i dont want another abomination like me in this world

no because it's going to be a miserable subhuman and also this clownworld shithole is not worth living.

No I Never Want Kids.

I don't even want a wife!

Yes ofc I would want to have kids.

I would like to have people there for me when im old

I would. I'm quite close to my sister and I see her and her family quite a bit.

Children look like hard work, but having a house full of children is just the most beautiful thing.

I'm 39 and even if I met somebody and ascended tomorrow, it's probably too late for me, I'd be in my 50s when my first kids were turning 10 and wanting to ride bikes or play football with their dad. So I live it vicariously by being as present as I can be as uncle cuckachu in my sister's kids lives. It's not everything I would have wanted, but it's something good that I can be a part of.

Last edited:
I would love to breed an attractive virgin! I would not be a good father though.

Yes, else what's the point. I want a daughter

You want a college slut

Not "a" college slut, I would like to be amongst the college sluts. In the same way that a fisherman doesn't want "a" fish, he wants to live on the lake.

I'm kinda divided on this one. Part of me does want kids and part of me doesn't.

I want kids because I want someone I can raise and teach myself, and have a better childhood that I did. I would give them more freedom and self-autonomy but at the same time homeschool them and keep them isolated from the degeneracy of current society.

At the same time I don't because of my misanthrope, the fear that I might never get the resources to raise children, my autism and my current mental issues, and the fear that something bad could happen to them if they get terminally sick or have a fatal injury or something.

If I do have kids, I don't want to have as much as possible so I'm good with one or two kids ideally an older daughter and a younger son. If it's a daughter, I would eant to raise her to be the ideal woman. Basically sorta treat her like a son and do physical activities with her like sports and go out hiking in the woods and teach her hunting and survival skills.

if the mother is a 10/10 white stacy maybe

I'm constantly dreaming about the family life I don't have. I'm the kind of incel that wants a wife and family, but is unable to simply get a woman with a pulse to be interested in me. For me it's not all sex, I have other needs I wish that I could fulfill as well. Beyond over for me. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Yeah, not a daughter though
exactly this ^^, most likely she'll end up being a whore with an OF account or even worst, its nearly impossible to avoid that kinda shit these days and you'll end up being a cuck with no shame

I want to have children, but I don't want to have a family anymore.

Nah, I wouldn't want a kid at all. The western world is miserable, borderline-Orwellian, and shitty tbh, the fabric of soyciety is diminishing at an extreme rate. I would only be safe having a kid if I forced them inside 24/7 and homeschooled them, and that itself isn't right at all, and no matter how good of a parent you might be, your kids will always be influenced by other degenerate shits at school. It's a lose-lose situation all around if you have a kid in the current year. I would be fine having kids if I lived as an adult 20+ years ago.

I'd be pushing 70 when the kid was leaving school, it wouldn't be fair on them really. No woman wants an unattractive poorcel virgin of my age anyway, it's over and "having kids" will never be an option for me.

No. I like the freedom and flexibility of the childfree life. On days off work, I can do whatever I want. The thought of giving that up and devoting my life to raising another person with all the stress, hard work and sleepless nights that come with it is horrifying.

I want a daughter so I can ascend with her when she becomes 13.

Nah man. I'm not good with kids.

I don't know. I woud like to experience some love first

No, I envy those that never existed.

I don't have any positive trait. Let's say, it's a male. He will definitely blame me for his height, face and might end up as an incel just like me. But what if it's a female? :feelsLSD:

No I don't want another incel to suffer

There's a strong philosophical argument against bringing in more conscious agents into this world when you know they're very likely to experience greater suffering due to your shit-tier genetics (or major health defects that skipped your generation, but will pass on to your kids) that contribute greatly towards it.

It's arguably highly unethical to subject another human to a miserable existence to satisfy your own selfish desire for a genetic legacy. I don't need to get into it. The arguments have already been made by some philosophers (Singer is one of them, I think).

Would never want children. Also if you claim to be truly incel why would u want to impose those genes on your offspring. I wouldn't want to have a son feel inadequate about being short like I have my entire life. Childcucks on this site are retarded.

No unless with a white blonde girl to keep the white race alive.

I'm antinatalist, the world has too many pathetic sheeple in it anyway

Not unless I'm a millionaire.
Same, money is the only thing that hacks life beside looks and genetics. Knowing what i know i wouldnt want to condemn my kid on life of suffering.

Kinda, but I wouldnt want to inflict this suffering on anybody

If I had a son he would be ugly as fuck

if there is a possibility of genetic engineering, then yes

I would. I think most (but not all) my physical flaws (small chin, bad up teeth, small dick just for starters) weren't genetic but more environmental. Same goes with my mentalcel traits.

No, children are annoying, plus I would just spread my subhuman genes onto a new generation.

Incels like you are the problem!
How is he a "problem"? Stop being such a cuck, 13 year olds arent children, im not even mainly into 13 year olds I prefer foids in their 20s but still you get the point

no way, imagine wasting your life caring for a child :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

and if he ends up like me he will just hate me for creating him

why did u create me father