Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you want children

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I think if I had chance to ascend,get a gf and settle a life I'd love to have ten children. seriously,I would make children as much as i can

No man, I’m too mentally unstable to care for children.

Also this world is fucked up and I wouldn’t want to bring a child into it tbh.

Yes bro, he'll be subhuman but I need to pass on my genetics and "win" the game of life

In a perfect world, yes. Children are the greatest source of happiness and are a display of true human love. The family has been destroyed in the west, and there is no longer any more love. It is dangerous to have children now, they will probably be unhappy. Plus, my subhuman genetics will keep me from every having children, and by extension from every being happy. I just want to be the father I never had, its over.

No. I think its a crime to bring children into this world

First off I’m not mentally stable tbh. Secondly I don’t wanna create future subhumans. I can’t imagine how badly these shitskinlets would get bullied

Who knows dude, its all up for debate. Whatever floats your boat tbh

OP, how much Soy sauce have you consumed lately?

Children, after the BS we had to endure... I hope this is parody.

I don't even know if I can have children since I am so low-T.

not sure if hell be subhuman tbh. genetics can be surprising
Well I do have my dad's chadlite genes dormant in me somewhere so who knows

That would add meaning to my life, but I the tradeoff of being a betabux is not worth it.

I didn't know there were so many cucks on this forum.
I unironically want to have at least 3 children. JFL at being so defeated you can't even desire it anymore.

I didn't know there were so many cucks on this forum.
I unironically want to have at least 3 children. JFL at being so defeated you can't even desire it anymore.
My scenario is if world was uncucked tbh. not with todays degeneracy

My scenario is if world was uncucked tbh. not with todays degeneracy
My sons would get the best looksmaxxing ever and my daughters would immediately get disowned if I found out they were whores.

My sons would get the best looksmaxxing ever and my daughters would immediately get disowned if I found out they were whores.
I literally dont see any point to not make children if world was uncucked. I want to spread my genes like my ancestors did. my grandpa had 12 children and my great grandpa had 24

No, I think it's ethically wrong, and I'd be a terrible father anyway. Disregarding that though, my genes are pretty shit, I wouldn't want pass on genetic failings to my children.

No, I think it's ethically wrong, and I'd be a terrible father anyway. Disregarding that though, my genes are pretty shit, I wouldn't want pass on genetic failings to my children.
again,its not sure your kids turn into ugly. they may be lucky. all about luck at this point

I used to want to have kids, and on a subconscious level I still do as it is hardwired in us to reproduce. However I consciously changed my mind on the mater several months ago

again,its not sure your kids turn into ugly. they may be lucky. all about luck at this point
Yeah that's true as well, but I think that's part of my problem with the idea. I'm not comfortable with leaving it to luck, that is whether or not I'd create another subhuman. I'm ugly, weak, and have terrible eyesight because my mother had all the same issues, shes probably a legit 2/10.

Without civilization I likely wouldn't have survived into adulthood, as I wouldn't be capable of finding enough enough food myself. This isn't a good thing, people who couldn't survive in nature also shouldn't be allowed to procreate, otherwise they pass on genetic issues which will be a hindrance to anyone who has them.

Honestly, ugly people shouldn't spread their inferior genes

Yeah that's true as well, but I think that's part of my problem with the idea. I'm not comfortable with leaving it to luck, that is whether or not I'd create another subhuman. I'm ugly, weak, and have terrible eyesight because my mother had all the same issues, shes probably a legit 2/10.

Without civilization I likely wouldn't have survived into adulthood, as I wouldn't be capable of finding enough enough food myself. This isn't a good thing, people who couldn't survive in nature also shouldn't be allowed to procreate, otherwise they pass on genetic issues which will be a hindrance to anyone who has them.
well youre right. like us,our fathers may left us to luck and here we are