Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you want all other incels to ascend?

would you want all other incels to ascend?

• yes. i'd rather cope alone if at least i know no1 else suffer like this anymore.

• no. fuck them, i will rope after 2 days with coping alone

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
if you say yes - every incel expect you ascend, but that mean they will leave the forum and you will have to cope alone

im not voting so every person who votes first means i will ascend

I want that all incels ascend except for the white supremacist ones.

Those i root to die virgins.

Yes, absolutely.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. I'm not even joking, i would take the bullet for incels worlwide

Yes, i'm not a self centered cunt.

I chose option A, but I had to seriously think about it. I’m selfish. Also the results so far disprove IT’s “muh crabs in a bucket” mentality they claim we have.

I only want those who are legitimately ugly to ascend. Not sub8-believing braindead normfags.

I want that all incels ascend except for the white supremacist ones.

Those i root to die virgins.

same.

iwouldnt mind being the only one. all that i would ask is for the ascended ones to be my friends.

I wish happiness and joy for all incels.

Well, all except for weebcels.

Well there are some really cool guys here who deserve to have a gf but there are also others who should be shot dead.

I already will die alone so yes let my brothers get what they want for once in their lifes, I just wish that they remember me, the one that would never be happy

wow im really touched from all this love from my bros.

starting to feel bad that i voted no. lmao

Yes it would make me happy if an ugly incel could manage to ascend, even if it’s not me

I wish the best to all on this forum, but at the same time I enjoy our shared misery. And to be honest, if you are on this site you know you will never have a chance with a foid. Part of the crew, part of the ship.

Yes, I would be sad coping alone but at least I would be happy for you guys. No one should suffer being an incel especially if they are in a similar situation to mine, where they literally can't do anything about it.

Unless they are ziocuckcels or shitlibcels, of course.

I want all incels to ascend but if you ask me which I should choose I would choose myself lol sorry guys

I don't want everyone to leave the forum but I want people to ascend. But not by becoming a betabux. I'm conflicted.

I would but I don't want to be forgotten, that would be unbearable existence.

Yes, but remain blackpilled

Yes, I want them to ascend and to rule in their family like real men, not like soyboy cuckbands who are incapable of beating their wives and tame their daughters.

At the same time I hope that a new hero will rise CHOsing to take revenge against the fempire.

I’d be so alone if I was the only incel :feelsrope:

Yes. If I could do that, I'd pick everyone here and take you to a huge stadium full of 7+ 14-18 girls and have a fuckfest like those of Rome days.

Tbh some people here would just be cucks/soyboys the moment they ascended.

There are plenty of “former incel” stories