Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you walk past a dying person?

Would you walk past a dying person and not help?

• Total voters
SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Taking a break
★★★★★
Personally I would walk past everyone regardless of looks. People aren't owed compassion, empathy, or respect and I'm tired of pretending they do.

10 out of 10 times I would walk on by.

No it is illegal in my country to not report a a crime and I would never do anything illegal

I don't want to risk being associated with that person who likely pissed off a gang or something, so I'll just let nature run its course.

Personally I would walk past everyone regardless of looks. People aren't owed compassion, empathy, or respect and I'm tired of pretending they do.

I witnessed my mom dying of cancer in my living room at 14

depends on the situation, i'm scared that it would be blamed on me

I witnessed my mom dying of cancer in my living room at 14
brutal thing to see, i still can't cope with that, you just get distracted for some time but then remember it again and feel bad

Shit country
Dont insult J*wmanystan like that :lasereyes:
Germany Football GIF by xponentialdesign

brutal thing to see, i still can't cope with that, you just get distracted for some time but then remember it again and feel bad
It permanently fucked my head.

@Left4DeadDarkie @Abacaxi14 @Evil Pigeonn

Fakecels, the entire lot of you

yes especially if its some bitchass whitey

Depends on realistically if I could do anything or not.

Depends on realistically if I could do anything or not.
I mean you can do whatever you want but you aren't really obligated to do anything

I mean you can do whatever you want but you aren't really obligated to do anything
Obviously.

If in a situation where I can help someone out though safely, I would of course.

Obviously.

If in a situation where I can help someone out though safely, I would of course.
Even if it's a chad or mega stacy?

Even if it's a chad or mega stacy?
If we are being serious then yeah.

I don't care about looks level, I only hate those who are mean to me. I don't live in the west too, most people here are nice.

If we are being serious then yeah.

I don't care about looks level, I only hate those who are mean to me. I don't live in the west too, most people here are nice.
I would only help a fellow inkwell personally, everyone in burgerland are mega cunts so I'd let all the normies and chads perish.

Only if it's a guy, i would ignore if it's a foid or chad

Yes, maybe it'll be my best friend

If the Person is dying I won't be of much help

I would keep walking. It's never worth it to get involved.

Agreed,

No ones ever done shit for me, so why should I do shit for them?