Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you walk out in the middle of a date with an autistic femcel if she started boring you by telling you long winded facts about sea animals

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
5nDc99JGXDQ.jpg
4UcPi2ER7Sc.jpg
gx3ZxbmD_CA.jpg
LPimChba8xA.jpg

What would you do if that was you mab

Last edited:
Hit her head with a mace

I'll let her have a taste of my sea, man

I like sea creatures, so i wouldn't mind the foid talking to me about it tbh

Wild animals are one of my special interests :feelsLSD:

5nDc99JGXDQ.jpg
4UcPi2ER7Sc.jpg
gx3ZxbmD_CA.jpg
LPimChba8xA.jpg

What would you do if that was you mab
I don't wanna sound rude but when it comes to long winded lectures or explanations of things where one person goes on and on without room for conversation I get extremely bored. You gotta at least talk about something both people are interested in and not go on long winded rants that will put the other person to sleep.

Fuck no! I would find her autism sexy af.

I would be trying to keep from cooming in my undies over the unprecedented amount of female attention I was getting from her.

(Don't get me wrong, there's nothing quite as bad as getting pinned down by an autistic monologue.... when it's a dude, and you're not trying to get a root.)

>chainsoy man

No, I'd just use the opportunity to eat. If she's going to talk my ears off, I may as well engage my mouth in the consumption of nutrition.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back