Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you wagie to this level

Id sooner mow down the place with an mg42 in battlefield 3

they appear to be having more fun than me

Jeezus, one of the most exploited workforces in the country and they are forced to act enthusiastically.

If I was a 5-6/10, I would.

So many people are willing experience slavery and humiliation like this, just for a few pennies. If your fed a diet of shitty pop culture and have every original thought beaten out of you in school and university you'd easily accept this as normal.

Working is utterly retarded , in this World where Fat Foids can make a living off of OF while Man Die in wars like lambs , while woman are entitled to drive to another country just so she can cuck her hUsBaNd that is dying in the War , for litteraly nothing. This World favors Woman , CLEARLY and there is no Reason to participate as an Man. Tldr Man are becoming utter utility and Canonfooder , for nothing. While Woman Play Goddess" and get everything and Sex. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @dottko342
:feelsclown::bigbrain:

I’m based I make more money yet do the least possible always. Never participate in company BS

I used to work for them thankfully they never made us do this

So many people are willing experience slavery and humiliation like this, just for a few pennies. If your fed a diet of shitty pop culture and have every original thought beaten out of you in school and university you'd easily accept this as normal.

And to earn a currency that is gradually devalued by design. It should be everyone's top priority to minimize the amount of time they spend working in the system.