Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you voluntarily commit yourself to a mental ward to try to ascend with a bipolar depression e-foid?

Is the risk of being forced to stay longer than you want worth it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
Your prey: A white JB mentally ill foid with several cuts on her arms and has attempted suicide by overdosing on meds because Chad broke up with her or something

575D333D FD0F 4F9F 9BD6 6EB310E1CF72

Every single day, mental hospital nurses will wake you up at 8am or sooner to eat a meal of disgusting food. The only time you can talk to mentally ill foids is in the lounge, and there’s almost no way you can sneak into her room with the overwhelming amount of security.

EFCD3EA2 A7BC 453A A065 D31E5C263E46

The nasty food you will have to be eating for reference

A white JB mentally ill foid with several cuts on her arms and has attempted suicide by overdosing on meds because Chad broke up with her or something
Nevermind, I've already met this foid before

Commit no, just sex

Sounds like foid worship. :feelsclown:

Volcel if you wouldn't

You're bluepilled if you think this would work. Bipolar Chad only.

Your prey: A white JB mentally ill foid with several cuts on her arms and has attempted suicide by overdosing on meds because Chad broke up with her or something

View attachment 601751

Every single day, mental hospital nurses will wake you up at 8am or sooner to eat a meal of disgusting food. The only time you can talk to mentally ill foids is in the lounge, and there’s almost no way you can sneak into her room with the overwhelming amount of security.

View attachment 601752
The nasty food you will have to be eating for reference

Attachments

• 9B25A24D-8AF9-4613-BDA4-DA53B15B0F5E.jpeg
    9B25A24D-8AF9-4613-BDA4-DA53B15B0F5E.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
I've met many such toilets, they have tonnes of options and they are all on Tinder and engage with groups of Chad's on a multi-daily base.

I still think i will end up like that, given who i am, not voluntarily

Why commit yourself. Just break in and rape the mentally ill foids and then escape