Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you turn into a betabux simp for your dream girl?

N

NT Master

Failed Beta
-
The woman of your dreams approaches you and wants to date you. She is a perfect 10/10 both physically and emotionally. You think you are the luckiest man alive. There is one issue however. Your new girlfriend is not a fan of the blackpill or even the redpill. She wants you to be her Prince Charming. She expects fancy dates and dinners, she wants you to kiss her hand, write love poems for her, constantly show her affection, and pretty much act like a bluepilled Romeo. If she even sees you browsing this website or another similar website, expect a serious argument. If you have PUA friends or dudebros, you can't hang around them and her at the same time. You have to be her romcom lover.

So would you swallow your pride and stick with the hottie? Or would you be single and keep working on your looks and game?

Stupid question.Of course yes.

Will she ldar and rot with me 24/7? if yes then I would.

yez but we know imagination will do nothing for us

Btw op was banned for tranny posting

These are contradictory statements. 10/10 emotionally would mean she's blackpilled.
Good catch. If she was black pilled, then she wouldn't be near you, so she wouldn't be your dream girl. KEK

The woman of your dreams approaches you and wants to date you. She is a perfect 10/10 both physically and emotionally. You think you are the luckiest man alive. There is one issue however. Your new girlfriend is not a fan of the blackpill or even the redpill. She wants you to be her Prince Charming. She expects fancy dates and dinners, she wants you to kiss her hand, write love poems for her, constantly show her affection, and pretty much act like a bluepilled Romeo. If she even sees you browsing this website or another similar website, expect a serious argument. If you have PUA friends or dudebros, you can't hang around them and her at the same time. You have to be her romcom lover.

So would you swallow your pride and stick with the hottie? Or would you be single and keep working on your looks and game?
Ok GrAY

The woman of your dreams approaches you and wants to date you.
The Emotional GIF Range of Nicolas Cage

shit either or thread..
i wouldn't give a shit about the blackpill if it worked out in my favor
i wouldn't be on this stupid ass website ldaring if princess loved me mang
my biggest problem with the bluepill is that foids expect me to follow it in false hope of it working for me
they want me to serve and white knight them and I don't get SHIT nigga
"nothing is guaranteed" "looks don't mattER" well fuck, why am I trying? why am I eating this bullshit? there's literally no chance

fucking so over