Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW would you turn down ascension with a smug lioness?

Yea, good luck getting anywhere near a lioness without her turning you into salsa, let alone her pussy bro. Also what's with the bestiality from you? I'm all for monster girls, but i draw the line when i can't even communicate in any way with the damn thing.
What's with all the disgusting and degenerate bestiality on here as of late?
It's what 0 pussy does to a nigga
jfl Dogpill
Lions fall into Felindae family, not Canidae.

What the actual fuck.

I am not attracted to animals
say non-humans if you mean that as humans are in the animal kingdom

also TBH to exclude certain foids as recipients of your attention because of social conditioning is cucked

it's like not letting yourself be attracted to certain girls because chad tells they're off limits
Yea, good luck getting anywhere near a lioness without her turning you into salsa
let alone her pussy bro.
This is the obviously problem but if you had healing factor like Wolverine then you could survive it.

Clawing you up is just a shit-test so if you could bear the pain and keep advancing with your deck the lioness would be impressed and submit to your cock as you bled out on her.

Except if you are wolverine you don't bleed out, you heal, and fuck her indefinitely.

Also what's with the bestiality from you?
I'm all for monster girls, but i draw the line when i can't even communicate in any way with the damn thing.
You can communicate, just not verbally. If you read "Limb Legion" the guy isn't able to verbally communicate with the octoforg loli that he impregnates either, but they clearly do share nonverbal interactions.

It would be like sex with a human woman when neither of you speak the same language. Is THAT off limits?

Sarabi is the only decent one to me I’d keep her as property and murder simba to become king

Sarabi is the only decent one to me I’d keep her as property and murder simba to become king
You wouldn't need to become king to fuck Simba's mom (he'd probably just let you)

also isn't she dead by the time of Lion King 2?

You wouldn't need to become king to fuck Simba's mom (he'd probably just let you)

also isn't she dead by the time of Lion King 2?
Nah it’s never implied she’s canonically dead, just offscreen hunting. but I simply would kill simba simply to become alpha. It’s only cuck to let him live.

Last edited:
Nah it’s never implied she’s canonically dead, just offscreen hunting. but I simply would kill simba simply to become alpha. It’s only cuck to let him live.
Simba's only cucking you if he's having babies instead of you.
In the scenario where you're a lion you'd just have to defeat him and then no lionesses would fuck him. Doesn't actually required his death.
In the scenario where you're a human: you want new generations of lionesses to fuck so why not let him impregnate lionesses?
Otherwise all the lioness lolis will get old with roastie vaginas.

Imagine if you cockblocked Simba from impregnating Nala, then there'd be no Kiara to fuck

Simba's only cucking you if he's having babies instead of you.
In the scenario where you're a lion you'd just have to defeat him and then no lionesses would fuck him. Doesn't actually required his death.
In the scenario where you're a human: you want new generations of lionesses to fuck so why not let him impregnate lionesses?
Otherwise all the lioness lolis will get old with roastie vaginas.

Imagine if you cockblocked Simba from impregnating Nala, then there'd be no Kiara to fuck
Incorrect, killing the king to take the throne and making babies with his “chosen mates” or would be mates wouldn’t be a cuck move. id be cucking him. What was it that you’re misunderstanding? The time frame of said killing? Plus, I forgot to mention said offspring of his would be gone as well. His soon to be mates and already mates would have to be raped by me. With him gone there would be no impregnation. Therefore it wouldn’t be a cucked move. Does that sound abit clearer?

Last edited:
Incorrect, killing the king to take the throne and making babies with his “chosen mates” or would be mates wouldn’t be a cuck move.
id be cucking him.
What was it that you’re misunderstanding?
You never established "I'm a male lion in this scenario" and thus able to impregnate the lionesses. Whether or not it's wise to kill all male lions depends on whether or not you're a lion yourself.

Also: killing a guy and impregnating his wife is not "cucking" him.

Cuckolding is based on the idea of deception, where the key aspect is the cucked victim remains alive and makes sexual investments towards another while thinking it's to themself.

IE it would be cucking if you secretly impregnated Simba's wives and Simba thinks they're his own cubs and shares his meat with those cubs so that you don't have to bring them meat.

Incorrect, killing the king to take the throne and making babies with his “chosen mates” or would be mates wouldn’t be a cuck move. id be cucking him. What was it that you’re misunderstanding?
You never established "I'm a male lion in this scenario" and thus able to impregnate the lionesses. Whether or not it's wise to kill all male lions depends on whether or not you're a lion yourself.

Also: killing a guy and impregnating his wife is not "cucking" him.

Cuckolding is based on the idea of deception, where the key aspect is the cucked victim remains alive and makes sexual investments towards another while thinking it's to themself.

IE it would be cucking if you secretly impregnated Simba's wives and Simba thinks they're his own cubs and shares his meat with those cubs so that you don't have to bring them meat.
Tbf I’d do all of these things anyway. I guess my autism at reading text is the one to blame. Either in the end I’ll make everything is claimed and claimed for me. Anyone saying otherwise it’ll be death sentence for them. Secret or not. It is all for me and by me

Wouldn't ever do this nor ever consider it
Faggots who denounce lioness vag should probably get banned for foid worship since they are essentially putting human foids on a pedestol even though that's unreasonable because fucking a lioness would probably feel just as great.

What exactly is so wonderful about this particular subset of females that you feel the need to idolize them like goddesses DTBP?

furros have escaped the sewers

sewers are for fucking the turtle girls get your act straight newbie

6bb8dce77a75876e22dcb6d7b8fec767.gif
be8ac4f32a0ff441eac3d111215a887d.jpg

554130%20-%20Donatello%20Leonardo%20Michelangelo%20Raphael%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20Venus_de_Milo.jpg
234105%20-%20ButtercupSaiyan%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20Venus_de_Milo.jpg

Having sex with an animal isn't ascension.

Having sex with an animal isn't ascension.
I denounce BS like this as foid worship
By saying it isn't ascension you're essentially ranking ANY HUMAN FEMALE as being higher / more-important than a female of any other species.

I honestly just don't buy that, I bet lots of lioness/dolphin girls are smarter than a lot of human foids.

I understand why shit like "I had sex with a queen honeybee" or "I raped a female house mouse to death" shouldn't qualify as ascension due to low IQ, I'm only talking about higher mammals here not ALL of them.

Faggots who denounce lioness vag should probably get banned for foid worship since they are essentially putting human foids on a pedestol even though that's unreasonable because fucking a lioness would probably feel just as great.

What exactly is so wonderful about this particular subset of females that you feel the need to idolize them like goddesses DTBP?

I denounce BS like this as foid worship
By saying it isn't ascension you're essentially ranking ANY HUMAN FEMALE as being higher / more-important than a female of any other species.

I honestly just don't buy that, I bet lots of lioness/dolphin girls are smarter than a lot of human foids.

I understand why shit like "I had sex with a queen honeybee" or "I raped a female house mouse to death" shouldn't qualify as ascension due to low IQ, I'm only talking about higher mammals here not ALL of them.
I'm really not sure whether to laught at that high effort comical post (what I think it was) or actually engage the debate, working with the remote hypothesis of it being serious :feelskek:

A cat is fine too as long as it's a big cat or some cartoon stretchy cat since obviously IRL housecat vagoo is too tiny for adult men, maybe it would've been fine as shotas but we missed the boat. Also it just feels like giant cats would be more intelligent and mature than house ones, more relatable.
View attachment 379047View attachment 379048View attachment 379049

TBH not sure if I would turn down or not if the moment came. My fear of death might hold me back but it's also part of the thrilling appeal of it I think. Sometimes we take risks to coom but you don't know until you are in opportunity zone weighing "I want to smash her womb" vs "she will rip out my throat with her teeth"

I guess Donkey experienced that tenfold when he fucked Dragon who could easily eat him.
6794cfd4add1fb67eaf9bae303f11e28.gif

Anyway back to lions obviously if they're a bit more humanoid or intelligent or verbal that's good, but I'm just openminded to the idea that we could share joy without needing words. There is the risk I don't fuck her hard enough or my dick doesn't make her pussy bleed enough and she gets angry at me and eats me (99% of lioneses are brutal masochists like that) but I'm hoping I would find a nice lioness who is minimally masochist to the point where she can appreciate what a gentleman I am to her and just enjoy some gentle fucking that doesn't make her bleed.

6568024adecb57ff48f9513472fbd6db.png
0a00aa44587b54421719caaee6d46929.jpg
501b653f7c00087d256a515ea6a28287.png
09dd120b151aafeafa20cb16e2e8a972.png
1359eb08e6cbba2e9f1499db0e3c96f6.png
3a305c0cac9be855ce907e6c9aeff220.gif

I think deep down I know this is cope though, if it were possible in a new and better world she's probably still want Chad as soon as she smelled him.
5341786913d5246718dec3cf361ff83f.png

:feelswhat: