Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you trust a girl if she was willing to date you?

Would you trust a girl in relationship?

• Total voters
NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
First things first I KNOW THAT WATER IS WET but what I am trying to ask if you would trust a girl after being incel forever and getting blackpilled.
Honestly for any girl to give me a chance is less odds than me winning lottery since I am ugly af but lets say if a miracle happens and a girl would be willing to date me (lol) I'd only trust her if she was virgin like me.

I don't think I will ever be able to, or should trust a girl in a relationship. I know too many blackpill horror stories.

she would cuck me two hours after our first date.If not sooner.

I wouldnt trust her since she is retarded female but i would still date her

I don't care about getting cucked. Extremely lowIQ if any one of you care after spending countless hours on Redpill/Blackpill forums.
If I were in a relationship I wouldn't even care about it, just spend good time with her and have lots of sex. Worrying about getting cheated on is seriously stupid tbh. If you are true Nihilist you wouldn't even care.

I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her (into a meat grinder).

No, I am too blackpilled for that.

The most important thing in a relationship is trust, but we all know how trustworthy foids are.

You can't trust foids, they always have ulterior motives especially when they don't date Chads.

I would accept and I would keep a facade of trust going to make it seem normal. Inside I wouldnt trust her at all tbh, I’d be a paranoid wreck assuming every second she’s out of sight she’s sucking dick. Although imo a relationship where you get cheated on is only cucked if you have a “genuine emotion attachment” to her thing going on. If you Light Yagami maxx and basically just use her like a tool then you wouldn’t really care if she does or doesnt since you don’t actually have anything deep invested in her

First things first I KNOW THAT WATER IS WET but what I am trying to ask if you would trust a girl after being incel forever and getting blackpilled.
Honestly for any girl to give me a chance is less odds than me winning lottery since I am ugly af but lets say if a miracle happens and a girl would be willing to date me (lol) I'd only trust her if she was virgin like me.
I would still be up for it and date her, but ofc I would be a little suspicious.

First thing that would come to my mind: "What is she planning to do in order to humiliate me?"
So no.

Last edited:
The question is wrong. If a foid wants to date me would I be blackpilled enough to know why. I can trust that she will be following her female instincts and trying to take a step up the ladder somehow.

Neither. Trust is earned, not given.
Would i give it a chance? Sure , why not.

Obviously it depends on the approach too.
If a foid ever asked me "wanna fuck?" I would check my pockets. :feelskek:

Trust her for what? That she would not cheat on me? Obviously I would always keep an eye on her to make sure that she does not.

I don't care about getting cucked.
If I were in a relationship I wouldn't even care about it, just spend good time with her and have lots of sex. Worrying about getting cheated on is seriously stupid tbh. If you are true Nihilist you wouldn't even care.

On our first date I'm sure she would see Chad at the bar and fuck him in the bathroom and leave with him.

Fuck bitches, if that were to happen it would probably be a hidden camera Jewtube prank.

I’m too blackpilled to even want a relationship anymore. I would rather pump and dump if I was chad