Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you trust a female cat over a foid?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
What would be reasons why getting a female pet cat would be much better than trying to hit on human foids?

Cat just wants food and to be taken care of. Cat won’t betray you.

Why a cat? Why not, like, a fish?

I don't like cats tbh besides i'm allergic to them

Why a cat? Why not, like, a fish?
Fish are pretty but are way more boring than a cat or a dog
dogs are probably more loyal tbh ngl
True, but there’s plenty of cats that are affectionate towards their owners. Not every cat is some freeloader that just wants its human to feed it and then fuck off every few hours.

Neither. Even non-human females are unbearable, toxic, and just as hypergamous as femoids.

Yeah I mean, its a cat, not a pitbull or somethin'

cats are nice

Animals over humans all day

Neither. Even non-human females are unbearable, toxic, and just as hypergamous as femoids.
I have a female cat and I can confirm this, her son loves me a lot tho

Animals aren't capable of being bad they just are what they are. Only humans can be amoral which is why only female humans can be contemptible.

That said, i wouldn't get a female cat unless you have no qualms having her cut open. I had a female cat. As soon as she became of age she started going in heat constantly. So i just gave her away because i thought the operation needed to make her stop was kinda cruel.

What would be reasons why getting a female pet cat would be much better than trying to hit on human foids?

I'd never get a pet cat, because cats are the foids of the pet world, a cat literally does nothing for you but expects you to take care of it and be glad to be graced by its presence

A dog guards your house, protects you, would die for you, etc

Cats literally just exist around you, that's it, a lot of them don't even like you petting them

You can communicate with a dog just my looking into its eyes and making a certain face, the dog will respond and can tell what you thinking, Cat's give no fucks, they basically ignore your existence unless it has to do with food

Having a pet cat is like training for having a woman

Why specifically a female cat? Are you going to have sex with it?

Why specifically a female cat? Are you going to have sex with it?
93BEDBD0 44CE 4069 9A23 EF0EF9F0DDEA

Take the catpill

Of course. Cats are pretty reasonable. If I feed it occasionally and don't pet it too hard, if it randomly attacks me it will only be playfully. It's not like it will try to do a 4-paw grapple on my throat and make me bleed to death in the middle of the night, because it knows I supply meat.

Foids on the other hand, will do shit like marry and murder you so they will have money and then let Chad fuck them for free. Cats would never do that. Cats are more selfish / picky and less loyal than dogs, but even they aren't that evil.

My cat would only eat me if I was already dead.

Whether you like cats or not, at least female cats are no less affectionate or more disloyal than male cats. Humans are the only species where the females are so much cuntier than the males. It's a result of foids always being taken care of and developing a massive entitlement complex as a result. Meanwhile, a stray female cat has to catch her own food and earn her keep just the same as a male cat.

I'd never get a pet cat, because cats are the foids of the pet world, a cat literally does nothing for you but expects you to take care of it and be glad to be graced by its presence

A dog guards your house, protects you, would die for you, etc

Cats literally just exist around you, that's it, a lot of them don't even like you petting them

You can communicate with a dog just my looking into its eyes and making a certain face, the dog will respond and can tell what you thinking, Cat's give no fucks, they basically ignore your existence unless it has to do with food

Having a pet cat is like training for having a woman
I had a cat as a kid and it was pretty good at keeping mice and other small rodents out of the house. Of course I grew up on a farm and we always had mice in the barn and stuff, most people don’t have lots of mice in their houses.

Any day. Female cats can be very affectionate to you and don't care about your looks at all. Female ones tend to be shier than male ones though.

Yes, I love cats and all animals for that matter.