Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you trade places with me?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
I live in Jounieh which is a coastal City near Beirut. My family is originally from from mount Lebanon, that's probably why I hate the shit mediterranian weather here. Would you switch places with me? Especially, if you like this sort of weather and if you like to beachmaxx.
IMG 20240627 024936

Just sail across the Mediterranean in a ship theory

Yes, western Europe sucks ass. The weather sucks, the culture is destroyed etc. While Lebanon is still traditional I suppose and has a nice warm and dry climate

Yes, western Europe sucks ass. The weather sucks, the culture is destroyed etc. While Lebanon is still traditional I suppose and has a nice warm and dry climate
Lebanon is one of the most Literal countries in the middle east. But it's not as Libreal as western Europe.

Probably same weather as Greece so depends on the economy there

Are arranged marriages a thing in Lebanon?
Nowadays no. Among maronite catholics it almost doesn't exist. And even for arranged marriages, you need to be ok looking, foids won't Just settle for anything these days unlike a few decades ago. And most women cheat on their husbands. It's just asking to be cucked.

Probably same weather as Greece so depends on the economy there
Absolutely, shit. But then it was the 'paris of the East' a few decades ago, if Isreal didn't destroy it, It would still be nice.

Hm, probably not, I do like the 4 seasons, especially late autumn and winter... heatwaves (30-35°+) are common in July/August in Central Europe, June is averaging about 25 degrees C during day time but it has been unusually "bad" (cloudy/rainy but warm) weather the last months

I do not like the heat but at least it's a reason to stay indoors especially with AC

Hm, probably not, I do like the 4 seasons, especially late autumn and winter... heatwaves (30-35°+) are common in July/August in Central Europe, June is averaging about 25 degrees C during day time but it has been unusually "bad" (cloudy/rainy but warm) weather the last months
Oh, yeah I forgot.

Nowadays no. Among maronite catholics it almost doesn't exist. And even for arranged marriages, you need to be ok looking, foids won't Just settle for anything these days unlike a few decades ago. And most women cheat on their husbands. It's just asking to be cucked.
I guess it would be hard to geomaxx there then

That's where I want to live. My family is originally from Mount Lebanon, the weather is good there(that's what I like) I wouldn't complain if I lived there.
Ah nice man, I hope you can one day

Because I'm not a fan of beaches. I'm more of a country guy and like to be in the countryside with lots of forests. My parents have a cabin that I go to for the weekends and it's in a rural area with lots of forests.

Because I'm not a fan of beaches. I'm more of a country guy and like to be in the countryside with lots of forests. My parents have a cabin that I go to for the weekends and it's in a rural area with lots of forests.
Understood. I think it's more of a Normie thing to like Beaches. Even I want to move to mount Lebanon.

Understood. I think it's more of a Normie thing to like Beaches. Even I want to move to mount Lebanon.
Yeah, the only people who like beaches are usually social people who are definitely not incels. The forest is a great place for an incel. You can enjoy the beautiful nature without getting taunted by hot girls in bikinis and big friend groups

Yeah, the only people who like beaches are usually social people who are definitely not incels. The forest is a great place for an incel. You can enjoy the beautiful nature without getting taunted by hot girls in bikinis and big friend groups
I have never been able to enjoy the beach, because, of my very bad social anxeity. It's simply not for me. And I also never learnt how to swim, despite, living on the coast. I'm a certified truecel.

I live in Jounieh which is a coastal City near Beirut. My family is originally from from mount Lebanon, that's probably why I hate the shit mediterranian weather here. Would you switch places with me? Especially, if you like this sort of weather and if you like to beachmaxx.
View attachment 1187629
No, two days with around 30°C here and I'm already fed up with summer.
My dream destination would be somewhere in the north or at least +500m elevation.

I have never been able to enjoy the beach, because, of my very bad social anxeity. It's simply not for me. And I also never learnt how to swim, despite, living on the coast. I'm a certified truecel.
Only time I enjoyed the beach was when my parents took me there at like age 5. After that, the fields and forests of the countryside appealed to me. It's actually fun to drive the powerful riding mowers around the cabin yard to cut the thick and high grass. It's such a massive yard that it takes 2 hours to get cut with 2 people cutting grass at the same time

That is not true for every incel, I for example enjoy swimming and sunbathing on the beach. And you don't have to go to public beaches, you can always find a spot with less people

no bcs im ugly and hot weather climate is suifuel for uglycels

View attachment 1187629
Beach would be great to have to take my mind off shit every once in a while, if it werent for foids and chads all around in summertime.:feelswhat::feelswhat:

That is not true for every incel, I for example enjoy swimming and sunbathing on the beach. And you don't have to go to public beaches, you can always find a spot with less people
Near empty Beaches mog ngl.

Beach would be great to have to take my mind off shit every once in a while, if it werent for foids and chads all around in summertime.:feelswhat::feelswhat:
Lebanon is chadland. But there are some remote beaches, where's there's barely any people. Can't enter the water tho.

Lebanon is chadland. But there are some remote beaches, where's there's barely any people. Can't enter the water tho.
Shame because getting into the water and battling the waves is what mogs big time about the beach, btw, are that many waves or is it calm as shit water?