Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you take vitamin height pills

Bullshit money grab. If you're young, make sure you eat lots of protein, get all your essential vitamins, be active, and get good sleep. Rest is genetic.

it's obviously bs , but I do think good nutrition and active lifestyle could help you grow taller when your going through puberty. Unfortunately I spent mine just laying in bed all day after ditching class and eating junk, maybe I'd get 1 or 2 inches if i didn't do that.

above 5'10 = fakecel

Pretty sure that's only for people going through puberty. One of those things that doesn't do anything if your body is done growing.

I'm 5'11" I'm much as incel as you are :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
height is most important, taller you are the more intimidating you are.

I can't defend myself on the street because I'd get absolutely decimated, I have a childlike frame

height is most important, taller you are the more intimidating you are.
Height is not the sole factor for looking "intimidating," size also plays a role. IMO, a 6' 220 lbs guy with a wide frame looks a lot more intimidating than a 6'6" recessed wiry frame lanklet

Height is not the sole factor for looking "intimidating," size also plays a role. IMO, a 6' 220 lbs guy with a wide frame looks a lot more intimidating than a 6'6" recessed wiry frame lanklet
yeah that's true, although height definitely plays a role

Scam. The only way to increase height without LL is taking HGH or MK 677 before growth plates close

My body is already grown so I'm fucked

is this kids.is?

I’m too old for that

Even 12 year old me wasn't that retarded.