Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would You Take This Chance To Ascend?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Would You Take This Chance To Ascend?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Would You Take This Chance To Ascend?

A 5/10 Becky who's a feminist leftist foid wants you to be Her fuckbuddy when Her betabuxx husband and Her children are not in the house.

You could fuck Her anytime She is alone in the house for free. You could cuck Her betabuxx husband over and over again.

I would take it.

A foid like that is only good for fucking and nothing else.

I want a relationship so no also I’m not gonna help a woman cheat on my fellow man

non-virgin? no thanks

Men aren't any better to me. Sometimes they're worse so I don't have any sense of responsibility to her husband. Chances are, he'd take every opportunity to shit on me so I'd gladly take that deal. I'm a misanthrope man.

It's validation, it would mean that I'm wanted. I just don't want to feel undesirable 24/7. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

putting no because how it's described the chance of being falsely meetoo'd if anyone found out is 99% and foid sided courts would stick you in prison for 40 years

i'd rather just get a whore for a night if i was really that concerned with sex

After I've had hookers this doesn't seem any different so I'll pass

Ewww used roastie

I would fuck her at least once.

i'd fuck her brains out

i'd fuck her brains out
i'd say yes to this scenario but i'd be scared if the husband found out or if she was using me only to get pregnant and babytrap or alimony rape me