Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you take the reversalpill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date

The reversal pill makes you bluepilled again, and makes unable to believe blackpill truths. Take it?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 94.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
The reversalpill makes you gigabluepilled, you are unable to become blackpilled again. You believe women are good, and the set of behaviors that is female nature doesn't exist. Rather, you believe every woman is individual with no overarching patterns. You have hopes for a wife and children too.

Last edited:
If I was bluepilled i'd just be confused to why I was suffering, i'd probably not even try to lose weight, and would still be 330LB.
Ciamisag

You can actually have a wife and children with blackpill imho. You just understand the reality of your circumstances and how you got there better (dumb luck, don’t bet your life on the foid)

Also blackpill probably best for raising kids.

Fuck that. Believing that shit is literally just delusion. Not to mention, being bluepilled made me so mentally fucked up and confused that I remember thinking of suicide daily and attempting it a couple times because I always felt like I wasn't "good enough." That shit is fucking disgusting brainwash. You're on a suicide mission if you're bluepilled and incel.

No, better incel than cucked

We are cursed with knowledge

No lol. I'm a man and I take truth, not delusions. I don't wanna wonder all my life what personality or mindset I have that makes me physically unattractive to women.
Also,
Also blackpill probably best for raising kids.
If I ascended and had a child, I'd turn him into normie or even chadlites with various injections, excellent diet, and forced exercises

Didnt worked out for cypher wont work for me

No lol. I'm a man and I take truth, not delusions. I don't wanna wonder all my life what personality or mindset I have that makes me physically unattractive to women.
Also,

If I ascended and had a child, I'd turn him into normie or even chadlites with various injections, excellent diet, and forced exercises

My dad told me the first day I played football when I was in 4th grade - “your not going to be a pro athlete so don’t get any delusions. There will always be someone smarter, bigger, faster, or more attractive than you, get out of that game now.”

Yung blackpill

My dad told me the first day I played football when I was in 4th grade - “your not going to be a pro athlete so don’t get any delusions. There will always be someone smarter, bigger, faster, or more attractive than you, get out of that game now.”

Yung blackpill
Kek. If I were your dad I'd say "exercise the fuck Maxx. Play football if you like it. Be good at it. I don't need you to be the best. I need you to play"

Fuck that. Believing that shit is literally just delusion. Not to mention, being bluepilled made me so mentally fucked up and confused that I remember thinking of suicide daily and attempting it a couple times because I always felt like I wasn't "good enough." That shit is fucking disgusting brainwash. You're on a suicide mission if you're bluepilled and incel.
No, better incel than cucked

We are cursed with knowledge

And what valuable I would get for it? If would become betabuxxing simpcuck, then absolutely no way

Living in denial is pathetic. You must accept the truth and live with it.

Rather die a incel than become a beatbox
Rather die soon

No man, why would I delude myself to be a naive pathetic cuck?

Your dad is really stupid, even the lower tier athletes get respect, friendship and women.

To the thread, no I would not. Bluepilled or blackpilled won't change inceldom. With bluepill I am highly susceptible to donating my money to twitchthots.

If I could take any, I'd take the redpill. It would give me the best chance of ascension because it's more realistic than just "respect women bro" but also delusional enough for me to stay motivated and improve myself.

Yung blackpill
It's cope tho, pro athletes exist.

Your dad is really stupid, even the lower tier athletes get respect, friendship and women.

To the thread, no I would not. Bluepilled or blackpilled won't change inceldom. With bluepill I am highly susceptible to donating my money to twitchthots.

I played for a few years. He was just telling me to not let myself get carried away.

Football didn’t help in any way shape or form with women, friends, or respect really.

Thinking sports will change other things is a redpill fallacy you are still limited by your other bottlenecks.

theres no point id waste my money

Blackpill is causing me to be more confident, work out and diet.

so basically fallback to being IT cuckcel member? no thanks, you'd rediscover blackpill sooner or later anyway, as it is the truth

So basically become a child in an adult's body. No thanks.