Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would You Take a Bullet for your Valentine?

Would you

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nigga do i look like a white knight for you? :feelswhat: I just let the killer spray her with bullets lol :feelskek:

if she was perfect, sure

No because toilets are spoiled children they already have it easy

And this is the nigga that called me a cuck.

I wouldn't take a bullet for anybody.

No. Me dying over a woman would be way too ironic for a misogynist like me and cucked at that.

I used to play the wheels off some Bullet For My Valentine.

Didn't know you were a fan @FrothySolutions :feelsokman:
No. The closest I've reached was with my half-cousin, who referred to me as "Best Friend". We've kissed and held hands, but I doubt we would protect each-other from harm.

A position we rarely took as adolescents:

View attachment 557683
:feelswhat:

Ok @Fat Link serious now, what's going on with this guy

Last edited:
1. You die, she probably grieves you:)bluepill:) and then moves on and fucks Chad.

2. You die, she doesn't give a fuck and fucks Chad on the spot(like a lioness :feelshaha:)

idk never thought about it

Why would I take the bullet? When I'm the one shooting! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD:

Didn't know you were a fan @FrothySolutions :feelsokman:

:feelswhat:

Ok @Fat Link serious now, what's going on with this guy

Actually, let me help you:

A

I recall the special occasion when we were alone. Both of us partially-clothed and staring at one another.

"Elizabeth" and I decided to simulate "marriage" at the young age of six. We embraced one another and kissed several times. We bent each-other's fingers and lightly licked them in a back-and-forth "game". Then, we cuddled on her bed while shirtless and kissed softly.

I was very careful to notice her feeding tube. In adolescence, we "lightly wrestled" and pinned each-other to my bed upstairs at our grandmother's house.

B

My Becky cousin and I kissed and cuddled as young children. We pretended to be boyfriend/girlfriend several times as well. I'd get aroused when Elizabeth would wrestle with me in adolescence(We'd make sure to close the room door).

nigga you’re a whiteknight jfl you literally want a user on here to get banned for posting a drawing:feelskek:

:foidSoy:
nigga u fucked in the head. imagine going trough my post history just to say this. Never seen faggot like u :feelskek:

I can't even imagine talking to a women ...

Continued:

Her name is "Elizabeth"...my slightly-younger half-cousin. As young children, we kissed softly and licked each-other's fingers before concluding with passionate cuddling while sweating. Elizabeth was quite tired from our activities, and so was I. We were, after all, fully naked.

Cousin:

Screenshot from 2022 01 02 12 05 53

Only if she was 2D teehee

D

I remember a time when she stared at me, wearing only a very long t-shirt.

E

Nice. As an adolescent, I laid next to my half-cousin and used a laptop with her. We also sat at a desktop and would play games online together for hours.

No. I've already cuddled and rubbed my half-cousin's naked body. After licking each-other's (upper)bodies and fingers, we would periodically kiss softly and then lay our heads together.

The warmth of her body was so lovely. We both started sweating on a very hot summer day.

Shannon

Yes...2013. Shay stared at me in group therapy. She wore a blue shirt for me(See Above) and would scratch her hands to impress me; she mimicked my habit of using hand sanitizer as a guise to do other things without explicit permission. Lisa Jill called therapy because she was crying over being unable to speak to me.

Shay Rose blew kisses at me as I waited in CHW. She removed her glasses and jacket to impress me. Showed me her lovely phone so I would call her. I smiled coyly and she responded by crossing her arms and facing her body towards me. After I rejected her due to her obviously high chance of infidelity, she flipped her hair at me as I waited for a transportation van with Mother at the local psychiatric hospital a few days later. I heard the group leader and his aide saying, "Shay really wanted him to be her boyfriend".

Months later, I saw her sitting in front of a window. She was attending an eating disorder support group. Years later, I saw her while in-patient in a suicide ward. She forcefully held my tray and made scratching gestures at me. I stepped back and thanked her for helping me. As I walked away, she quickly said "OK" in a pained tone.

She'd have moved on before your corpse is cold

Last edited:
i didn’t go through ur post history jfl i literally saw that post in the sewers earlier today and just quoted it.

proving my point that you are a whiteknight jfl:smonk:

fucking 17yo gymcel coping faggot
lol at least i am strong anfd capable of beating the shit out of faggots and foids like u
lol at least i am strong anfd capable of beating the shit out of faggots and foids like u
ur a fat faggot who do not but get mocked by foids and faggots lmao:feelskek:

1. You die, she probably grieves you:)bluepill:) and then moves on and fucks Chad.

2. You die, she doesn't give a fuck and fucks Chad on the spot(like a lioness :feelshaha:)
70CFED3C 65B6 4B61 8A57 FAA4AEC119BF

They already have 1000s of white knights to do it for them

Yes I would.

To the fucking head.

I wouldn't even if she had my baby in her belly