Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you switch to Win 11?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Title. I wouldn't tbh.

Also, does your pc meet the requirements for windows 11?

Idk why microsoft released a new operating system when there was no need for it. Windows 10 was running well and good (except the annoying every second day windows updates).

only if i'm forced to

I can't my processor isn't compatible. Feels like they're trying to force CPU sales because nobody really bothers any more now that CPUs are barely getting any faster.
:soy:

Last edited:
Over for cpu cels. :feelsbadman:

Win 10 will loses support in 2025. What will you do after that? :feelsbadman:
that's a long time in the future.
i wonder if the world will be ended by then.

that's a long time in the future.
i wonder if the world will be ended by then.
Don't know about the world but don't think us or this forum will be able to survive. :feelsbadman:

Don't know about the world but don't think us or this forum will be able to survive. :feelsbadman:
:feelsrope:
you're right. it's not likely unfortunately.
i'm afraid of how windows 11 integrates with intel management engine, so i won't update for as long as i can.

I am the obligatory linux user who is going to come into this thread and talk about how much better linux is. lol :feelsohgod:

only if i'm forced to

:soy:
This. Windows 11 Is probably gonna be filled with even more (((bloatware))) and jewish spying nigger shit. Also probably will be more restrictive too

Windows 7 more like, I’d switch to that

Windows 10 sucks compared to 7 which sucked compared to XP. The more h-1b pajeets they get making it the worse and less intuitive the shit gets. Just look at moving a file into another folder of something with the same name, it's super simple in windows 7 but in windows 10 I had to look it up and see you have to click "compare files" which is tedious and there was no reason whatsoever for this change.
The (((Microsoft))) execs will add more jewish spyware and the fucking OS will become even more inefficient sack of shit

Yeah. You have to spend like an hour or 2 to turn off "features" of their spying and it probably is a waste of time anyway, they're still spying.

The big linux distros also get accused of this like Ubuntu and Red Hat.

Another problem is I hate using Linux, absolute ass for general desktop usage. I want an OS that helps me accomplish tasks not one that I have to endlessly tinker with.
Yeah same i tried linix but memorizing all the command line and tinkering and shit is annoying as fuck. I will just let the jews spy on me. Not much they'll find anyway.

This. Windows 11 Is probably gonna be filled with even more (((bloatware))) and jewish spying nigger shit. Also probably will be more restrictive too
WARNING!

THOUGHT DETECTED!

UPDATE REQUIRED!

UPDATE REQUIRED!

UPDATE REQUIRED!

(ETC...)

Never touch a running system.

So probably not.

I am actually thinking about downgrading from windows 10 to 7

Probably not but if it does end up being good (it won't), maybe.

No, all of my computers range from being at least 7 years old and as old as 16 years.

I'd just install Linux at that point.

commodore 64 maxx
Not that old, but I do have an iMac G5 (the last one that uses a PowerPC processor from 2005). The oldest PC I have is actually from 2000 or 2001. And I have early AMD64 computers from the late 2000s.

torrent LTSC as ususal

Not that old, but I do have an iMac G5 (the last one that uses a PowerPC processor from 2005). The oldest PC I have is actually from 2000 or 2001. And I have early AMD64 computers from the late 2000s.
Old PC's are a good cope, my dad has a toughbook from the early 2000's. It looks so fuckin cool, literally unbreakable.

Old PC's are a good cope, my dad has a toughbook from the early 2000's. It looks so fuckin cool, literally unbreakable.
Ikr. I love reliving that era. On one of my PCs I have Slackware installed with the WindowMaker desktop environment. On the iMac it's running Mac OS X Leopard, but I also installed FreeBSD and might replace it with Haiku if I figure out how to port it to there.

I am considering taking my old laptop and installing debian linux on it. It barely runs anymore with how bloated Win 10 already is. Takes too many minutes to boot up and open a browser.

I am not too knowledgeable about linux but windows just gets gayer and gayer with every weekly update.
Some people are really into IBM thinkpads. They are definitely nostalgic for me since my dad had one for work when I was growing up. He's a boomer just reads his email lol.
torrent LTSC as ususal
What does LTSC mean?

Last edited:
I am considering taking my old laptop and installing debian linux on it. It barely runs anymore with how bloated Win 10 already is. Takes too many minutes to boot up and open a browser.

I am not too knowledgeable about linux but windows just gets gayer and gayer with every weekly update.
Debian is a good choice but you might need to read a little bit about the installation process though. I also recommend reading on desktop environments and which aesthetic or workflow do you prefer.
Some people are really into IBM thinkpads. They are definitely nostalgic for me since my dad had one for work when I was growing up. He's a boomer just reads his email lol.
I have a much newer Lenovo ThinkPad with Windows 10 that I might install Void Linux or Arch Linux on.
What does LTSC mean?
Long Term Servicing Channel, pretty much an LTS support branch for Windows.

Debian is a good choice but you might need to read a little bit about the installation process though. I also recommend reading on desktop environments and which aesthetic or workflow do you prefer.
I'll try not to lose this advice for when I finally get the chance to do it.

No i still have windows 8 and don't want any update

WARNING!

THOUGHT DETECTED!

UPDATE REQUIRED!

UPDATE REQUIRED!

UPDATE REQUIRED!

(ETC...)
Lol. This tbh. Also, has bummer reached out to you regarding the interview? Has anything been discussed between you two?

did not know it even existed tbh, probably will not bother upgrading from 10

Fuck no. Fuck tpm.

If they pay me then I’ll consider switching to it

If it ends up being good which is to say more like Windows 7 then sure.

If it ends up being a piece of shit like Windows 8 I will just skip it entirely and cling onto Windows 10 for as long as I possibly can.

It will be bloated with adds and analytics spyware.

It looks awful. It looks so soft and rounded. Its also less private than Windows 10 and less intuitive.

It looks awful. It looks so soft and rounded. Its also less private than Windows 10 and less intuitive.
How do you know? Have you seen or tried it? :feelscomfy: