Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you switch places with him?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

World of Buzz, an online based Malaysian news media, reported last week a story of a 32-year-old man who lives in Klang, Malaysia. The man has been getting caned by his wife who is one year younger than him if he failed to have sex with her seven to 10 times per day during their seven years of marriage.

His hypersexual wife demanded sex from the beginning of the marriage. It seemed like her endless desires could not cease unless he performed his duty 10 times a day. Soon after, his wife set a rule to have sex up to 10 times a day and commanded him to follow the rule every single day for seven years. The husband had not been able to refuse often even though he was too tired from his work at a factory.

If he failed to perform, the wife would force him to kneel down and beat him up all over his body repeatedly.

Yet another proof that it's over for the copers who either think that Islam can save us:feelshaha:, or that it's better in the third world:feelskek:.

Daniel Bryan GIF

Yet another proof that it's over for the copers who either think that Islam can save us:feelshaha:, or that it's better in the third world:feelskek:.
Fuck yes :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

I like to project my fetish of being cucked onto innocent femdomcels who don't want to be cucked and only want to be aggressively rode by dominant women.

Yes and if i ever get tired of the sex ill just beat her instead

I wonder if I would be so obsessed with "teen love" if I could fuck every day? And have a foid that wants me to fuck her several times a day? I kind of doubt it, so it would solve my problem. But I don't know. Maybe I would start thinking about teen love and start to cry while I'm fucking my 30yo roastie wife. I guess I will never know.

He’s a cuck