Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

Would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
I think I would
All I need is food, water and a book in a Apartment

Maybe team up with another Incel

I'd love to give it a go. But honestly i'd join the living dead as most would. People would be your biggest threat. Some fudds walking around like a loot box others are just plain evil setting up vietnamese-like traps. people are fucking nuts and truth be told if a slow moving decaying corpse got up and started like eating people -- walking dead style -- i think the living could overcome it pretty handedly.
We're a ruthless yet resourceful beast and we have overcome some pretty insane things as a species. I dont think a turkey shoot on some sick freaks could spell the end for all of us.
but for me yeah. i think i'd be clipped by some fucker trying to loot a store while i was out on a supply run, bleed out or outright die and join the hoard as a faceless dead guy waiting to be fucking stomped on by the main character. Its that fucking pointless.

For a couple years maybe. My family keeps rations of food and water, enough for 3 people to live about 1 year. Plus I have lots of guns and ammo to ambush normies and steal their shit.

Yes, but the question is, would I really want to? Fighting to live every day, never having any true rest or peace, losing every single cope, idk

Yes, but the question is, would I really want to? Fighting to live every day, never having any true rest or peace, losing every single cope, idk
Probably easier to get sex tho:feelsthink: