Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you support a vigilante like the Punisher if one existed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date

Would you like a vigilante?

• Yes.

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No.

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Since bad people almost never get punished, I would.

Cops are like morally ambiguous Frank Castles

One did exist.

His name was Joseph Paul Franklin.

Well ok...

There’s been more than one if you count Uncle Ted, Laserman, Bernard Goetz and others.

Though I don’t for one second consider ZOG agents like Brentan Tarrant or Anders Breivik to be a part of these heroic few.

Tesak is the shit. Beats up faggot immigrant pedophiles, makes them drink their piss, and parades them around.

He's doing 10 years in solitary right now, though.

Since bad people almost never get punished, I would.
no because he would be brainwashed by the media and society's views, and just an extension of the cops. Like when jail immates are hostile to certain kinds of criminals even though they shouldn't judge bc they all did something to get there, but they don't realize that bc they're sheeps.

I would be completely indifferent, or perhaps slightly amused

I would get killed

Without a doubt

no because he would be brainwashed by the media and society's views, and just an extension of the cops. Like when jail immates are hostile to certain kinds of criminals even though they shouldn't judge bc they all did something to get there, but they don't realize that bc they're sheeps.
I meant he goes after robbers, drug dealers, thugs and crime lords.

The Punisher 40 654x1024

High T low inhib dark triad gigamogger

Wouldn't support him unless I could control him. Society shifts too much. One day slapping a woman is seen as normal then in 5 years just talking loudly to a woman is considered assault/abuse. I enjoy both legal and illegal pleasures in this world. If there really was a true Punisher he'd probably be a fucking cuck that wants to ruin my fun

You know how Chads always win when they commit a crime? You know, like Jeremy Meeks? It's because our society is cucked to its core.

If a vigilante like Frank Castle existed I would totally support.

He wouldn't be blinded by the halo effect. Especially if he was blacklilled!

But remember guys - a vigilante would also save women if they were in danger. Would you agree with that? Because that would probably happen.

yeah that shits awesome. it was my childhood dream to be someone like that. cool costume who kills bad dudes. only now id probably just be a foid killing serial killer ngl lol

Depends who he’s killing

Every vigilante is a chad who kills incels so no.

Every vigilante is a chad who kills incels so no.
What? Most criminals are average or chad tier. The only incels I've seen that are criminals are usually serial killers.

Never watched

Only if he was based, not a glorified white knight cop.

ideologically yeah, but realistically nah because i wouldn't want to risk being caught. maybe if i stand to gain something out of it that outweighs the risk.

Not really. Laws are cucked but casting judgement on people is a great power. No man should have too much power.

Actual vigilantes - the kind that goes after high level criminals (organized crime cells and bosses) - are a fantasy. Any vigilantism of that sort is very likely to be personal vendettas and revenge killings.

Whether or not I support the vigilante is different from whether or not I support the idea of vigilantism. All of that depends on a lot of factors (the vigilante's history, the system from which he's operating outside of, his targets, his motivation, his methodology, his code).

Last edited:
No, cause he would only beat up subhumans and anti wokeness men

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.