Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Would you support a Matriarchy if you were guaranteed sex?

Would you live in a Matriarchy?

• It’s worth it if I can have sex.

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-
Imagine a hypothetical society where women vastly outnumber men, and consequently every man would be able to have sex regardless of how they look, it would be a state mandate.

The catch, of course, would be that women would hold nearly all positions of power in said society, by some triumph of logic. Would you be content in such a world? Having to answer to all female supervisors and bosses but getting to have a girlfriend and sex at the end of the day?

We are already living in a Zionist run matriarchal nightmare

Nah sex isn’t my main problem

Depends on how matriarchial the society is. I value my freedom and so I wouldn't want to live in a society where I don't have that. If its like our society but with me now being the one able to extract resources and get sex from the opposite gender wthout any consequences then I'd go immediately :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

I dont trust politicians any more than i trust foids, still i would not like that, i hate gynocentrism.

If foids vastly outnumbered males I don't think anyone would have a choice whether they wanted to live in a matriarchy or not.
Foid controlled society wouldn't last very long however, so if you got buyer's remorse from taking this deal all you have to do is wait a bit! :feelskek:

Just sex? No. Sex, intimacy, and loyalty? Then maybe I'd consider it.

I don't really give a shit who holds positions of power in soyciety, as I'll never occupy those spaces, anyway, utopia, dystopia, reality, or otherwise. At least if I'm finally getting something back from this degenerated soyciety that I've poured so much of myself into, I'll consider it, and only then will I consider it.

Imagine a hypothetical society where women vastly outnumber men, and consequently every man would be able to have sex regardless of how they look, it would be a state mandate.

The catch, of course, would be that women would hold nearly all positions of power in said society, by some triumph of logic. Would you be content in such a world? Having to answer to all female supervisors and bosses but getting to have a girlfriend and sex at the end of the day?
Id be an improvement over the current situation of 0 pussy, mang

Maybe that outnumbering itself would change the dynamics more than the matriarchy aspect.
I mainly just said that so people don’t go “we already live in female majority society and im sexless!!!”

instead of vastly imagine a ratio 6:4 or thereabouts

Depends on how matriarchial the society is. I value my freedom and so I wouldn't want to live in a society where I don't have that. If its like our society but with me now being the one able to extract resources and get sex from the opposite gender wthout any consequences then I'd go immediately :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

We currently living in this world and I’m not getting sex, so of course I would accept it

Yeah sure why not?

What does it matter to me not like it changes anything in my life for the worse.

Yes. We already live in a matriarchal society. Our leaders may be men, but they are cucked and cater to women. Only difference is that's I'd be getting laid in this scenario.

I've talked about this it's a plausible solution but foids would never do that they would just give all control to Chad

No matriarchy for your face.

Despite that all said on this website we are not living on a matriachy
We are living on a subverted patriarcal system since males still control everything of value but will large chunks of males being loser that have shit
A matriarchy in the concept op say it where we could get sex and not having to lead society or anything would be a perfect place to be
But foids dont want that
They want top males and betas to be on charge of everything and they rip off the harvest
Why would foids want to be on charge and having to have sex with non valuable males

We're already heading towards a soft-matriarchy anyway, so yes.

Foids deciding :feelskek:
good joke :feelskek:

No btw, i'd rather die as a 1day old baby, thank you.