Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you still love your son if he mogged you?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

• Yes, would still love him

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, fuck him

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Kill that mf

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
slashER

slashER

Soul of Cinder
I know some of you c*ck suckers are going to say: "but we're in an incel forum, no one here is going to have kids :feels: *snort*"

So here's the deal...

Let's say, hypothetically

That in the future a machine will be invented that allows a fetus to be developed entirely from semen alone. (completely ending the need for women's existence apart from sex appeal, but that's beyond the point)

If your offspring surpasses you in every aspect, would you still love them and see them as a person? Or would you just see him like another chad stealing women away from you?

That in the future a machine will be invented that allows a fetus to be developed entirely from semen alone. (completely ending the need for women's existence apart from sex appeal, but that's beyond the point)
:feelskek: :feelskek:

I love how the idea of normally impregnating a woman is more far-fetched than this fictional shit. @based_meme
:feelsrope:

This sounds retarded.

I will blackpill him at an early age and teach him how to become an incel hERo.

If we weren't moggers what makes you think they would be

If we weren't moggers what makes you think they would be
I'm asking in a hypothetical, fictional scenario, where such thing does happen. It's extremely unlikely, but not impossible

I know some of you c*ck suckers are going to say: "but we're in an incel forum, no one here is going to have kids :feels: *snort*"
1 - Saying it with a silly voice doesn't make the point any less true.

And 2 - People have asked hypothetical questions that don't apply to us before, and it goes fine.

Anyway, if anyone here unironically answers this question with anything that isn't "Yes, I would love him still", is a psychopath.

Not like I have a choice whether I'm going to have kids but if I had a son and he grew up somehow good looking I'd just be happy for him.

After all life as a man is just competition after competition and you're treated as a success object, so if my son was good looking I'd just be happy for him. He wouldn't need to go through all the shit that I did.

Also there's this bullshit about how ugly people have better personalities because they need to build character. Unfortunately it isn't even true. People just believe what they want to believe. Many ugly people go through torment because they were heavily bullied in school and the scars may never leave them.

I'm not a petty piece of shit, if he liked me as a father I wouldn't be angry + if he liked me he could give me some of the whores he doesn't want

:feelskek: :feelskek:

I love how the idea of normally impregnating a woman is more far-fetched than this fictional shit. @based_meme
:feelsrope:
Clown world moment. We're truly in the end times. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

JFL if I had a son and he brutally mogged me ID be happy wtf.

I would be happy if he lets me fuck his foids :feelsLSD:

of course. thats the point of having kids dumbass, they should be better than you.

So here's the deal...

If your offspring surpasses you in every aspect, would you still love them and see them as a person? Or would you just see him like another chad stealing women away from you?
If he mogs me thats cool for him

Not like I have a choice whether I'm going to have kids but if I had a son and he grew up somehow good looking I'd just be happy for him.

After all life as a man is just competition after competition and you're treated as a success object, so if my son was good looking I'd just be happy for him. He wouldn't need to go through all the shit that I did.

Also there's this bullshit about how ugly people have better personalities because they need to build character. Unfortunately it isn't even true. People just believe what they want to believe. Many ugly people go through torment because they were heavily bullied in school and the scars may never leave them.
exactly this

No, he would more likely than not be a cocky son of a bitch like most chads are.

So here's the deal...

I would be grateful to be given the chance to raise a son.

I don't want and will never have kids

I WANT him to mog me. I want him to mog everybody. That's my son, he's half of me. His success is my genetic success.